Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazil search sites  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Marmalade

You hardly need a search site to access p4p in Brazil, but on a clearout of bookmarks I noticed that GPGuia is up and running with reviews. Yes, you have to click translate, and the Porto doesn't always cope with the slang, but it's easy enough to gather whether the place is getting a good or bad review and it is quicker than trollin through the endless pages of discussion on ISG. Having said that, there's enough on UKP and UKP Wiki for most punters to get started. GP Guia is handy for rapid access to reports by locals.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jonn

I preferred using
I found it easier to read, it helps with bait and switch which seems common in Copa. Also you see what the locals are paying.
Twitter is also a good resource, both sites have pages, but many girls follow each other so you can get access that way.
@gpguiabrasil
@GPARENA_NET
It took me a while to get used to Rio being used to the SEA bar scene, it also really helps if you have some Portuguese (which I don't)
But the woman can be gorgeous and generally the service is consistently high.
I was there for 3 months earlier this year and overall got bored of Rio, with hindsight I should moved on to SP. I'm thinking returning in January if I can get a C19 jab.

Isg is now just endless pages of American politics, childish bickering and Walter mitty's

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only is another one.

I must say the main ones I've used (which is not often as there are much better ways than using online sources) are gpguia or once I think External Link/Members Only but mostly just picking up a local paper and ringing a couple of agencies to see who answers and what the deal is likely to be. Most agencies have a receptionist who at least speaks basic English btw. You only really need such things at the weekend, especially Sunday, or when it's raining.
Here's the thread with general info and some links as well.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241606.0

Offline Marmalade

Here's another thread...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151890.0

Bear in mind the scene has changed a bit with the past year's pandemic. Rio is a lot crazier than it used to be. You can get a outcall at reasonable prices but mind what the taxi cost is likely to be. Some agencies have a standard fee, especially in Rio. But find out first when booking. SP is an enormous city, so beware if your p4p is coming from the other side of town. Traffic is horrendous during rush hour (both cities) and can come to a standstill in Rio downpours (and taxi meters keep running!). Both cities have clinicas within metro range, which can make better sense (Metros don't mind the weather), but in SP the metros are best avoided in rush hour on any day. Many central metro stations are enormous, with sardine-like traffic flow of thousands, so if you get into the flow to the wrong metro line by mistake it will take some time to get back to where you want. They make busy London tube stations look like toytown! The metro in Rio from Ipanema/Copa to all city centre stations on the other hand is very straightforward.

Offline Anadin

I've been scanning Gpguia a lot over the past year which is why I'd hoped to be going to Brazil this year bit gutted that it didn't happen but everytime I venture over there I know I need to go.

Offline jonn

The girls on the fatalmodel website seem to be either older or expensive (for Brasil)

I've used photoacompanhantes and had a few switches, often 3 girls work out of one apartment and all use the same advert so it can be hit and miss

The girls seem to use numerous websites , if you find a girl just copy the phone number and search in Google. Put double quotes around the number so Google only searches for that number. Normally you will find them on many sites, this is useful for finding different sites. Also the price can be different on different sites.

Brasil has girls for every taste, I do prefer slim girls.

I messaged one of my favourite girls yesterday and she says she has stopped working due to covid and not sure if she will return. I'm hoping she will still meet when I return, as she is just my type.

She was charging 150 reais an hour which is just under £22, everything included e.g. anal, multiple shots. They do not short change you here, you get your money's worth.

Offline Marmalade

The exchange rate is the best it’s been in years.

Offline mynameisjeffp

You’re not joking!. I was in Curitiba for new year 19/20 and was getting just over 5 Real’s. Last time I checked before Christmas it was over 7, it’s not been anything like that for years. On a side note, thank you for posting the links up marmalade, if ever this bloody virus buggers off and some sort of normality returns I’ll make use of the links when I’m next back in Paraná or Santa Catarina.