Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Elisa - Belfast  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Tanto12

Had picked up a late shift at work only to get off early and thought what could be a better night cap than a TS meet.

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Elisa's profile earlier in the week and thought why not.
All arrangements made over phone

Location: an apartment complex on a main road, I didn't mind as it was 12 midnight when I was there but o would not have felt comfortable in daylight

The girl: so Elisa is not a TS , she is a TV, now having said that though the pics although slightly airbrush are of her and therefore she is attractive. She is about 6ft with her heels on, blond hair (could have been a wig not sure)

The meet: started off with some light kissing which built up to dfk, then she asked did I want to suck her.......yes.....yes I do. Now this is a gripe of mine with TS/TV they all seem to lie about their size. States on her profile that it's over 8 inches. Mine is 7.5 and was longer than hers and much thicker , it was probably 6.5ish. any way......she did get hard and stayed hard throughout. After I sucked her she gave me some owo aswell then on to the sex, she is a top and was prerty dominant and rough I enjoyed it and was greatfull that she wasn't over 8 like she said lol. To finish she lay on the bed had me get on top and she fucked me as stoked myself , very explosive ending.

All in all good punt but would prefer if these girls stopped lying about their penis size
Was 100 for 30 mins

Offline winkywanky

It's because they're typical girls when all's said and done: a simple case of penis envy  :rolleyes: :D.

Nice review  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Looking at her BP profile, the pics suggest that she actually has got an 8" dick.

But of course that's because her pics have been photoshopped, not just airbrushed  :rolleyes:.

Offline Apeasant

She comes across as more passive or submissive in her profile.
Did she really take control of you ?

Offline Tanto12

Yeah she took control of me, but that's what I asked her to do , so I'm sure if you wanted her to be passive she could be.....I'm not totally sure as that wasn't what I was there for

Offline whiskyfan

Looking at her BP profile, the pics suggest that she actually has got an 8" dick.

But of course that's because her pics have been photoshopped, not just airbrushed  :rolleyes:.

Works every time. ;) :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Glad to see I'm 9" according to that chart  :cool:  :D