Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Youtube videos that you find rather tasty!  (Read 35794 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Here you go, here’s the link.

External Link/Members Only

Very enjoyable!
Bloody hell, they were all gorgeous looking girls. Great find JJF :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

I found it jjf, posted the link for me  :hi: like you say they are all faf  :rose: I especially like model number 5 ( the coloured girl ) great pair of chebs and number 7 the blonde. Both have great figures  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 08:07:11 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Thephoenix

I found it jjf, posted the link for me  :hi: like you say they are all faf  :rose: I especially like model number 5 ( the coloured girl ) great pair of chebs and number 7 the blonde. Both have great figures  :yahoo:
Number 5 is great, but I want them all.  :crazy:

Offline mr.bluesky

Number 5 is great, but I want them all.  :crazy:

The man behind this event is named Joel Alverez. This man is a genius with sticky tape and has his own website . ( they never showed you those uses for sticky tape on Blue Peter  :wacko: )

Hidden Image/Members Only

It often takes about 12 hours to apply tape to some of his models for the more intricate designs

The phoenix wants them all  :D greedy boy  but I would be quite happy with this one. Now that's what you call art  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 08:44:55 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline sparkus

The man behind this event is named Joel Alverez. This man is a genius with sticky tape and has his own website . ( they never showed you those uses for sticky tape on Blue Peter  :wacko: )

It often takes about 12 hours to apply tape to some of his models for the more intricate designs

The phoenix wants them all  :D greedy boy  but I would be quite happy with this one. Now that's what you call art  :yahoo:

Now that's a job to have!

It's like when you see tattooed tits and think "Lucky bastard got paid to do that"

Offline Thephoenix

I'm not very artistic, so I'll take the job of pulling off the tape afterwards. :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

I'm not very artistic, so I'll take the job of pulling off the tape afterwards. :rolleyes:

Ooy join the queue  :D

Offline B4bcock

I bet he could do it much quicker but, for some reason, likes to take his time over the job.

Offline sparkus

I bet he could do it much quicker but, for some reason, likes to take his time over the job.

A good craftsman never blames his tool.

Offline DastardlyDick

No nudity, but have a look at "Hysterical Literature" on You Tube - women reading literature while being pleasured by a Hitachi Magic Wand.
Amazing what you can get away with by calling it "Art"!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 09:53:39 pm by DastardlyDick »

Offline Ghost89

No nudity, but have a look at "Hysterical Literature" on You Tube - women reading literature while being pleasured by a Hitachi Magic Wand.
Amazing what you can get away with by calling it "Art"!
Nothing sexier than watching a woman genuinely have an orgasm.

Offline DastardlyDick

That has to hurt when it comes off!

Offline fredhiggins

Nothing sexier than watching a woman genuinely have an orgasm.
It's very erotic.

Offline Ghost89

It's very erotic.

Very much so. I had to watch the rest of the videos on there. I’d love a job like he’s got. Setting all that up. For the sake of art.

Offline Ghost89

Here you go, here’s the link.

Very enjoyable!
Oh yes! Can you imagine seeing stuff like that at the local council swimming baths. “Just gonna do another flap I mean lap of the pool before I go”.

Offline Ghost89

Offline DrGFreeman

I'm sure a lot of the 3.5 million subscribers are because of the dudes girlfriend

Offline toon972

Offline sparkus

Offline DastardlyDick

She has got a great future behind her.
Those "shorts" just about cover the essentials - why am I left with an image of parting her cheeks in doggy?😜

Offline DastardlyDick

Online Dickled

Love this....
It's part of a Ken Russell documentary from 1962 looking at the Pop Art movement of that era, and the artists behind its popularity.
About two minutes 30 seconds in you get groovy young things from that era giving their interpretation of the twist which is very entertaining to watch.

Offline myothernameis

Offline dubs

Not youtube, but this facebook group has some amazing asian women in their videos.  Their bodies seem unreal, maybe filtered in some way?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Not youtube, but this facebook group has some amazing asian women in their videos.  Their bodies seem unreal, maybe filtered in some way?

Tons of filter and Photoshop. They have a bizarre penchant for shrinking their heads in pics too - they think it makes their bodies look more voluptuous and curvaceous by comparison.

Offline Fragilehand

For those who like the larger sized women   :D :D

I've always found fat lasses to have smelly fanny's I've slept with about 4 or 5 size 16plus and all of them have stunk. I was having a panic attack thinking about the aroma watching the vid
My tuppence
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 12:35:31 am by simplicool »

Offline Keema

A k-pop fan looks likes she'll wet herself with excitement after being brought up on stage by her female idol.

Offline ik8133

What a lovely view of the city you get in this video!

Offline mr.bluesky

What a lovely view of the city you get in this video!

View of the city or view of her titties  :D

Offline akauya

"Without pyjamas" 2 billion views and counting for two sexy latinas

Offline ik8133

For those who like their girls a bit bigger and the bikinis a bit smaller!

Offline Dipper

A k-pop fan looks likes she'll wet herself with excitement after being brought up on stage by her female idol.

That skirt. My goodness  :wacko:

Offline mh

That skirt. My goodness  :wacko:

Indeed. Just a shame she's wearing shorts underneath. Not that I used frame advance or anything ...

Offline Dipper

Indeed. Just a shame she's wearing shorts underneath. Not that I used frame advance or anything ...

:D

Aah. Shorts, always a kop out.

Offline Keema

Lead singer of Umbra Et Imago a German heavy metal band sticks sparklers into a lesbian's arse

Offline CigarSmoke

Hot women getting their bones snapped by a chriopractor. All these women have really nice bodies. Mmmmm.

Offline dubs

Got wood?

Fuck knows why these random videos pop up on my youtube homepage, but I'm occasionally glad they do.

Offline Marmalade

Got wood?

Fuck knows why these random videos pop up on my youtube homepage, but I'm occasionally glad they do.

Fuck, yeah!   :cool:

Offline mr.bluesky

Got wood?

Funny that, I usually get swim suit fashion shows randomly pop up on mine. I can't think why  :D

Offline notcalledchris

Got wood?

fit birds handling wood.  Top vid.

Offline Dr Talueng

Got wood?

I know it's in the USA and rules and regulations are different there, but ...

ear-defenders - tick
stout/sturdy footwear - tick
head protection - nope
hand protection - nope
hi-viz jackets when working around some of the machinery - nope

I hereby volunteer to visit them regularly to ensure that they do not come to any harm whilst doing their work. I think once or twice a week should be enough