Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana8thai of Corby  (Read 2855 times)

1 review(s) for nana8thai (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tuffers

External Link/Members Only

Booked Nana for 15 mins (£40) - sparse semi in older part of Corby, safe area with parking outside.

Nana was good looking, nice slim figure with dark nipples and small breasts.

Did paperwork then down to the business - very cold and disinterested, no personality, no dfk, didn't like attention to her nipples, no fingers, gave her some oral and got fake moans for a minute or so then silence!  She started to get a bit excited then pushed me off!
Asked her for owo as described in her likes section, but would only do it covered.  Crap blow job so got her into missionary, she started the fake moaning again, eventually filled the bag and was out of there within a couple of minutes.
Another WG who should be doing something else she actually enjoys rather than go through the motions! Avoid!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Tuffers, welcome to UKP.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, and well done for for posting the FB.

Did you carry out any research when searching for girls you wanted to see?
Having selected her, did you enquire if she provided the services you were seeking, or did you assume that she would provide all that is on her likes list?

Offline Tuffers

Thanks

No research, just liked the look of her on her profile.

Bit of a risk as she had no feedback, and assumed wrongly that she would provide the services on her likes list.

Probably been spoilt by a couple of regulars I see who always give great service and seem to enjoy their work!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Always, always confirm services that you seek... when enquring and when booking.

If it's the first time you are visiting her, I would also confirm services once you meet her, prior to handing over the cash. That way, there is no confusion, and disappointment, in terms of the services that you seek.

As for being, cold, and disinterested, etc..... this can be avoided by spending a bit of time researching her, instead of booking her just because her profile pics looked nice!!

Read review of girls on here. If any profile interests you, carry out a search on the main UKP forum page using the profile's 7-digit AW User ID number, in your case, 2406882. If nothing comes up in your search, then post the link in the General Discussion page, asking for other member's opinion on that profile. Hopefully, you can avoid punts such as above.

Upwards and onwards.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Probably been spoilt by a couple of regulars I see who always give great service and seem to enjoy their work!

Care to provide links for their profiles??

Offline Tuffers

Thanks for the advice CoolTiger, however I happened to be in the area for a very short time so it was an opportunist punt!

Laura is a lovely girl very willing and passionate and very highly recommended!  My other regular has an AW profile but is not active at the moment. 

Enjoy!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the advice CoolTiger, however I happened to be in the area for a very short time so it was an opportunist punt!

Laura is a lovely girl very willing and passionate and very highly recommended!  My other regular has an AW profile but is not active at the moment. 

Enjoy!

Thanks.

I have reposted a shortened version of her link, so that any search on her will find this thread, recommending her.

BTW, you can find this shorter link on the main profile page, towards the bottom.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Jerboa

Agree with what CT said, always ask before handing over cash, as soon as money has been parted some hookers have no interest in offering much. Is nana really in her 20's or more likely a older middle aged Thai hooker.