Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The joke thread  (Read 148025 times)

Offline WDFORTE

Did you know Paul Walker had dandruff?

Neither did I until I saw his head and shoulders in the glove compartment…

Offline Corus Boy

A Day in the Diary of a BMW Driver.

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!

The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane.

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back in behind me!

He also then tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver’s licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on!  (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.)

But the man at the Police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See... now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW! "

Online timsussex

Just remember when your job is getting you down, you don't feel valued and everything seems pointless there is a man in Munich working on the BMW assembly line who attaches indicators on every BMW

Offline Marmalade

Online mr.bluesky

Just remember when your job is getting you down, you don't feel valued and everything seems pointless there is a man in Munich working on the BMW assembly line who attaches indicators on every BMW

A bit pointless as they are never used. :unknown:

Online cunningman

I think you'll find he moved to Audi.

Online pbrown355

mr.bluesky you may find that was the point.

Online mr.bluesky

mr.bluesky you may find that was the point.

:dash: should have read it properly.  :D

Online timsussex

Online WARSZAWA16

It was at this moment that I remembered that I only follow one political group

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Two old women are outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it starts to rain.

One pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

First Lady: What's that?

Second Lady: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

First Lady: Where did you get it?

Second Lady: You can get them at any chemists.

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles into the local pharmacy and announces that she wants a box of condoms.

The guy looks at her strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years old), but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

"Doesn't matter son, as long as it fits a Camel."

---------------------------------------------------

Woman in a bar suddenly yells: "No, I won't sleep with you tonight, you pig!"

Everyone in the bar stops and stares.

Completely embarrassed, the guy slinks back to his table with a red face.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologises.

She smiles and says: "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I'm doing a PhD in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing public situations."

The guy thinks for a second then yells at the top of his voice: "What do you mean, £200 for a BJ?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Quora finally came up with a couple of gags worth repeating.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 09:54:01 pm by A Decent Fist »

Online WARSZAWA16

My mate told me he'd played a policeman in a James Bond film.
 I said, "in Spectre?".
He said, "no, just a constable.

Offline Marmalade

NINE REASONS TO STUDY ECONOMICS
1. Economists are armed and dangerous: "Watch out for our invisible hands."
2. Economists can supply it on demand.
3. You can talk about money without ever having to make any.
4. You get to say "trickle down" with a straight face.
5. Mick Jagger and Arnold Schwarzenegger both studied economics and look how they turned out.
6. When you are in the unemployment line, at least you will know why you are there.
7. If you rearrange the letters in "ECONOMICS", you get "COMIC NOSE".
8. Although ethics teaches that virtue is its own reward, in economics we get taught that reward is its own virtue.
9. When you get drunk, you can tell everyone that you are just researching the law of diminishing marginal utility.

--------------------------------------------------

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.
The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says "What do you want it to equal?"

In Canada there is a small radical group that refuses to speak English and no one can understand them. They are called separatists. In this country (U.K.) we have the same kind of group. They are called economists.

Q. What do economists and computers have in common ??
A. You need to punch information into both of them.

Three economists and three mathematicians were going for a trip by train. Before the journey, the mathematicians bought 3 tickets but economists only bought one. The mathematicians were glad their stupid colleagues were going to pay a fine. However, when the conductor was approaching their compartment, all three economists went to the nearest toilet. The conductor, noticing that somebody was in the toilet, knocked on the door. In reply he saw a hand with one ticket. He checked it and the economists saved 2/3 of the ticket price.
The next day, the mathematicians decided to use the same strategy- they bought only one ticket, but economists did not buy tickets at all! When the mathematicians saw the conductor, they hid in the toilet, and when they heard knocking they handed in the ticket. They did not get it back.
Why? The economists took it and went to the other toilet.

Offline myothernameis

National Television Awards 2022, new category:  Queue Skipping,

And the award goes to Philp Schofield & Holly Willoughby, for skipping the queue to view the queens coffin

But in real news looks like the producers of the show, will have to provide additional security for Philp & Holly, as they recon they are likely to get booed.  Now if this is the case, could see Holly Willoughby, having a break down

Offline Steve2

Geoffrey, a middle-aged British tourist on his first visit to California finds the red light district and enters a large brothel. The madam asks him to be seated and sends over a young lady to entertain him.
They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away! Seeing this, the madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman.
They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear, and she too screams, "No!" and walks quickly away.
The madam is surprised that this ordinary looking man has asked for something so outrageous that her two girls will have nothing to do with him. She decides that only her most experienced lady, Lola, will do. Lola has never said no, and it's not likely anything would surprise her. So the madam sends her over to Geoffrey's. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams, "NO WAY, BUDDY!" and smacks him as hard as she can and leaves.
Madam is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She hasn't done the bedroom work herself for a long time, but she's sure she has said yes to everything a man could possibly ask for. She just has to find out what this man wants that has made her girls so angry. Besides she sees a chance to teach her employees a lesson.
So she goes over to Geoffrey and says that she's the best in the house and is available. She sits and talks with him. They frolic, giggle, drink and then she sits in his lap.
He leans forwards and whispers in her ear, "Can I pay in Pounds?"

Offline Bonker

I had an outcall from a Russian girl last week. She came to my house,  gave me a dom experience just as I asked, rode me like a horse, finished in her mouth. She spat it into a bin, got dressed and ready to leave. All good and a positive review so far. What followed next turned negative.

She planted a Russian flag in my front garden.

What are you doing, says I.

I beat you, fucked you, laid waste to your children, now I am annexing your land as Russia.

Offline Steve2

A Woman Was out Golfing One Day when She Hit the Ball into the Woods:
She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.
The frog said to her. "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."
The woman freed the frog, and the frog said. "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes."
Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!"
The woman said. "That's okay."
For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.
The frog warned her. "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to."
The woman replied. "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me."
So, KAZAM-she's the most beautiful Woman in the world!
For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.
The frog said. "That will make your husband the richest man in the world. And he will be ten times richer than you."
The woman said. "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."
So, ABRA-KADA-BRA-KAZAM-she's the richest woman in the world!
The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered. "I'd like a mild heart attack."
Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess

Online mr.bluesky

Hidden Image/Members Only

Probably the same girl from the film "Porkys" who answers the prank phone call at the diner and asks everyone " has anyone seen Mike Hunt"  :D

Online mr.bluesky

A recent survey of middle East countries say that cartoons are not very popular in this part of the world. The people of Saudi Arabia don't care much for the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do

Offline Thephoenix

A recent survey of middle East countries say that cartoons are not very popular in this part of the world. The people of Saudi Arabia don't care much for the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do
Took me a couple of seconds. :D

Online WARSZAWA16

My aviary roof leaks when it rains. It's getting on my tits.

Offline badsin

Did you hear about the man who invented the knock-knock jokes?
He won the no-bell prize.....

Online WARSZAWA16

Be careful ordering off eBay. I paid £120 for a 55" TV, next day a dwarf in a frock turned up.

Online WARSZAWA16

I have been asked to check on an elderly neighbour. Why should I? The lazy cow hasn't taken her milk in for 3 weeks!

Offline WDFORTE

Bruce Lee’s granddaughter Simone has just started selling mobile phone contracts ….

Offline Bangman

Bruce Lee’s granddaughter Simone has just started selling mobile phone contracts ….

I don't get it..

Offline hornypunter

Offline WDFORTE

Online mr.bluesky

Had to think about it for a moment until the penny dropped. :D

Online mr.bluesky

I bought a greyhound from a man in the pub the other day, when I took it home my wife asked " "are you going to race him ? " " No" I replied   "he will be far to fast for me"

Online WARSZAWA16

I just did a DNA test on a frog I found in our garden. I discovered it was 70% British, 20% French, 7% Italian, 2% Dutch , & a tad Pole.

Offline Corus Boy

I just did a DNA test on a frog I found in our garden. I discovered it was 70% British, 20% French, 7% Italian, 2% Dutch , & a tad Pole.

:drinks: