Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello guys! I am Viki New girl in the town call me baby ++ AVOID ++  (Read 5478 times)

Offline bobby1973

Yes there are. But the O/P reviewed a WG at £60 an hour and that's where this discussion started. I think at £60 an hour you are likely to be disappointed but people claim there are beauties out there at that price. Still waiting for links to any of them.

i try not to see ee wg as yes the service isn't always great
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
again what some one see as beautiful some one won't
i will guarantee bender999 half the ladies i have seen over the years you would have walked   :D

Offline RAJEC

Yes there are. But the O/P reviewed a WG at £60 an hour and that's where this discussion started. I think at £60 an hour you are likely to be disappointed but people claim there are beauties out there at that price. Still waiting for links to any of them.

No one said there’s beauties at £60 ph.

We said that £60 ph can still get you a very good service. More often than not, a better service than at £250 ph.

Offline bender999

We said that £60 ph can still get you a very good service. More often than not, a better service than at £250 ph.
Links please. (Yet again!!!)

Offline 20jay

Links please. (Yet again!!!)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249983.0

Service was okay ...no ?

RAJEC don't feed the troll .... You can write what you want here there are always blokes who tell you that they fuck the better women,These self-appointed educators who just do everything better.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 11:30:14 am by 20jay »

Offline bender999

Service was okay ...no ?

This was a massage - not full service. Lots of good massages available for £60 but that's not the point.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:34:03 pm by bender999 »

Offline bender999

Offline 20jay

Service was okay ...no ?

This was a massage - not full service. Lots of good massages available for £60 but that's not the point.

....you received an handjob no ?  You played with her tits ...?
Is it you .... Bill Clinton ?

Offline bobby1973

can't tell what  :unknown:
never said she is any good (not seen her)
but if you look hard enough you can find cheaper girl
time you started putting the work in  :thumbsup:

Offline RAJEC

Maybe he is actually just a bender?

Offline DouglasReynholm

I will write now 100 times AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON .....----......AVOID LUTON
You will. Until the virus goes away.

A question seldom asked nowadays.

Offline 20jay

You will. Until the virus goes away.

That's for sure, maybe for longer or for ever.  :unknown:

Offline bender999

Depends what you class as rock bottom prices, I had 2 good EE regulars who charged me £90 for the hour, both always gave me an excellent service, 1 of whom was £80 an hour for years, her phone never stopped buzzing so I don't think she is short of punters. Also had some good reviews on here as well as some bad ones, been about for years. A few years ago I had a couple of regs who charged me £60 and £70 an hour, again both always offered me an excellent service, both now gone as far as I know.

It IS the case in my experience that many WGs who got good reviews on here and/or good A/W feedback put their prices up though to cash in while they could. And Brits virtually always charge a premium just for being Brits, there isn't 1 who was of any interest to me in my area charging less than £100 an hour. Some Brazilians who may or may not actually be Brazilians are doing the same in my area

I know from over 35 years punting that what makes and breaks a good and bad WG is her own unique attitude, what she charges is neither here nor their. Punting is all about locating the gems and trying to avoid the low lifes of course, taking a risk in search of a gem can pay of, it can also not pay off as I know well. I could have had a virtually 100% success rate by sticking to good regulars but liked some variation which is where searching for a gem came in.

Here you go Smiths. Another 'gem' for you and right in your price range.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I don't require your assistance punting wise. :rolleyes: Love the way you have waited all this time to post this snide dig, thanks for the chuckle. :lol:

Offline 20jay

Smiths has posted reviews for 7 years now, people like you mess and fuck up such sites because it is simply a waste of time to post reviews here which are torn by the bored "better fuckers" like you. Pointless to post here .

EDIT:The reviews will be not only torn apart, but people are insulted and ridiculed, such behavior is completely counterproductive and takes away the fun of contributing . :hi:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:24:39 pm by 20jay »

Offline RAJEC

:drinks:

Dick head.

Offline The_Don

Phone no. 07760364712

Decided on a P&D with External Link/Members Only

As for the punt, Lola is like her photos, jaded, passed her sell-by date, no enthusiasm, quiet as a mouse.... Still I wanted to unload.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neg - Walked away, as wanted £10 more then profile stated for 1 hour rate (no extra's)

Below is a current picture and profile:

Old profiles (she had a few, iirc) for linking reviews

Edit

She been around for a while, in fact I tried to see her couple of years and just couldn't make time to meet her as she was busy

Thanks for the feed back.

I don't think you missed out on much

Offline bender999

I don't require your assistance punting wise. :rolleyes: Love the way you have waited all this time to post this snide dig, thanks for the chuckle. :lol:
Haven't been waiting - she's only just appeared on AW. Thought you might want to be first.

Offline smiths

Haven't been waiting - she's only just appeared on AW. Thought you might want to be first.

You waited for the opportunity to post a snide dig. :rolleyes:

Offline 20jay

Thanks for the feed back.

I don't think you missed out on much

Okay , thanks @The_Don ,that came too late for me, but as I said, one should listen to ones gut feeling and not to ones cock. :dash:

Offline DouglasReynholm

I was tempted because she's a limitless sub and that sounds better value than the meatball ones at Subway, but her husband doesn't know she does this so maybe it's not fair on him, if he's got dementia. Hope the virus doesn't get him.

Offline RAJEC

I was tempted because she's a limitless sub and that sounds better value than the meatball ones at Subway, but her husband doesn't know she does this so maybe it's not fair on him, if he's got dementia. Hope the virus doesn't get him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RAJEC

Offline bender999

And the bender reaffirms this in style!  :drinks:
You've already insulted a transgender person on this site. I don't think you're anti-gay attitude should be tolerated.

Offline 20jay

Offline RAJEC

You've already insulted a transgender person on this site. I don't think you're anti-gay attitude should be tolerated.

Anti gay?

You’re name is BENDER999  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline bender999

21 Gender / Race / Nationality
Banter is allowed but racist or homophobic posting will result in a ban.

The term 'bender' and similar words like 'faggot' and 'juice' are homophobic.

Offline RAJEC

21 Gender / Race / Nationality
Banter is allowed but racist or homophobic posting will result in a ban.

The term 'bender' and similar words like 'faggot' and 'juice' are homophobic.

Feel free to report it  :hi:

Offline bender999

Feel free to report it  :hi:

I wont bother because people like you of low intelligence who cant accept other people’s sexuality should just be pitied.

Offline RAJEC

I wont bother because people like you of low intelligence who cant accept other people’s sexuality should just be pitied.

How very compassionate of you  :angelgirl: :kissgirl: