Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Bethany - on tour in Lincoln  (Read 1818 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Bethany (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only

My booking with Bethany was made on the same day, as a previous planned appointment with another lady was cancelled earlier in the day after she injured herself and needed A&E treatment. It happens, but she’s OK, which is more important.

Whilst in no way was Beth playing second fiddle, the cancellation and my horniness left me ‘in need’ and Lincoln is not overflowing with quality ladies available at the drop of a hat. Luckily I spotted Beth was on tour.  Emails to Beth were quickly answered and we settled for a late evening appointment, her hotel being less than two miles from mine, and I’d been to the establishment before, so knew the layout.

Beth called, gave me the room number and I was off, down the warren-style corridors. On opening the door, my initial reaction was one of utmost pleasure, having chosen someone slim, blonde and attractive. Even two of the three would have sufficed. A pretty face, an engaging personality, and more craic than the Irish, and we were away, with this mid-20s babe, who’d you would definitely notice if she walked in to a bar or restaurant.

In the room, we chatted, did small talk, her fee left on the desk, as she clearly trusted my honesty, and I didn’t want to embarrass by trying to exit without paying. Beth offered me a drink too, which was nice.

Beth was wearing a black patterned camisole top, bra, pants and hold ups. On the bed they were not on long, and soon I was enjoying her delightful oral pleasures. After 10 mins, she shifted her body so we were in an exquisite 69 position, and she tasted very nice too.

Condom safely fitted she did cowgirl, and she moaned as I worked my cock in and out of that nice tight pussy, kissing as we progressed.  It was delightful to have such a slim body writhing around on top.

When it was all over and cleaned up. we chatted at length, running over the hour, but it was amicable. I could have ended up spending the night with her, as the chat was good and she's a very easy person to get on with, unlike other ladies who can only manage mono syllable answers.

Beth, I discovered, is different to many ladies I've know – doesn’t like shopping (WTF?), soaps, reality TV, busy holiday resorts, etc. Our musical tastes, considering I was twice her age, were also broadly similar, Beth not liking rap or similar styles, but more heavy metal/rock.

She’s chatty, is clearly intelligent and astute, has a good job, and enjoys the fun of meeting guys. In a few weeks she should be in my home town, so I plan another meeting, not so late at night this time, and hopefully we can push the boundaries further.

Beth is good value and a really nice lady to boot, and I'd have no hesitation at a recommendation.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Taggart, glad to read that you had a great time....... in the "Punting Desert" that you often refer to...  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, forgot to add....

Bethany is part of the Louise Group of girls who tour all over the Country. Check out the girls currently in that group:

Maybe there is still hope for Lincs to get a weekly visit from a different girl each time!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24213.0

Offline potata72

Thanks for the review Taggart.  I've seen a few from this group but had been umming and arring as to whether to try and get a booking with Beth and this review has convinced me she's worth a punt.  Glad to hear about the Music taste too!