Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jennifer - Notting Hill  (Read 4484 times)

14 review(s) for Jennifer_Tompson (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline spippex2

This is a TS review; you have been warned.

After much pondering about, I finally met Jennifer. So glad I did!!

External Link/Members Only

She is damn sexy, tall and slender body with a very hot look. Very convincing as a female, with a rock-hard cock, I’d say about 7 inches. Nice, firm and round breasts, narrow hips and bubble ass.
Getting to her place was very easy, all done by text and one call to get the flat number.

Once in her apartment she greeted me with a sexy hug, looking even taller as she was on high heels.

I had booked her for 30 min, and there was no penetration. The session was all about kissing and myself licking every single inch of her, sucking her hard cock, opening wide and rimming wet her tight ass and kissing and licking on those firm breasts.
We ended up in a 69 position, Jennifer was on top deep-throating me while giving me oral. This is when we both came, with her nectar all over my chest while I came on my belly.
I wish I could have lasted longer, but it was very hard to resist.
Would I return? Definitely! Since leaving her apartment I have been thinking about the next occasion I will be able to be with her.

Next time I would like to have her cum in my mouth, even if I am a bit concerned (in general, not specific to Jen). Any advice on this last point? Would it be a silly thing to do?

Offline OutForJustice80

How much did she charge?

Re the CIM thing? I believe there are risks but relatively minimal. Best thing to do would be consult a health professional. Use an online chat thing if you’re embarrassed about admitting you want to take a hot load in the mouth.

Offline Serty1

Offline spippex2

She charged 80£ half an hour, as per her standard rate.

Offline spippex2

What was the fk/dfk like?

The FK was on the light side; I mean, tongue was there but not down to my tonsils. I will meet her again shortly and hope that being the second time, we will get more intimate in that area. Keep you posted.

Offline spippex2

Following this, I have met Jennifer in two other occasions: always great time with her, almost a deja-vu of our first meet. The main differences were proper french kissing, knowing me better i guess she was more than happy to stick her tongue down my throat, and myself having a little taste of her cum: after she came all over me during an amazing 69, i took her cock in my mouth and clean it all....her cum tastes very good, btw.
Will meet her again, for sure