Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA London scam warnings ONLY. Please report/request deletion of off-topic posts.  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Curious

A thread for warnings about girls advertising on SA in the London area ONLY.

All requests for money before meeting of any sort, thieves, picture sellers, blackmailers, no-shows without warning.

Please post in the format:

SA Name 
External Link/Members Only
Short narrative

Note: Photos and general details like age, last digits of number etc can be useful, since scammers delete their profile and start another as soon as they know they have been discovered. 
However, where the warning is not of criminal activity, (e.g. you feel someone should be avoided because they are deluded, flakey, arrogant, rude etc) please DO NOT publish private photos or personal identifiers, which can cause disproportionate hurt/harm to a person.

Please only post warnings here. Anything else should go to an appropriate or new thread.

Please report and request deletion of off-topic/inappropriate posts so as to keep this thread concise and useful for all. Thanks.

Offline LLPunting

Have these conditions been given formal go ahead by Admin after due consideration of implications?

I see some distinct risks in what you've specified.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have these conditions been given formal go ahead by Admin after due consideration of implications?

I see some distinct risks in what you've specified.

Admin has said to make regional threads..

You will have to have made an account on SA to be able to view them..

Personally I have no issue with picture sellers as long as they don’t string you along

Blackmailers and thieves, I would have no problem posting their full phone number, address  photos, email address, family and friends, but that’s just me..

There are people on this forum, thankfully often found out, that will misuse this thread to score points against a girl or just to be deliberately nasty..

Offline LLPunting

Admin has said to make regional threads..

You will have to have made an account on SA to be able to view them..

Personally I have no issue with picture sellers as long as they don’t string you along

Blackmailers and thieves, I would have no problem posting their full phone number, address  photos, email address, family and friends, but that’s just me..

There are people on this forum, thankfully often found out, that will misuse this thread to score points against a girl or just to be deliberately nasty..

I thought these were forums open to all members specifically because the walled garden was remaining in place on the Seeking thread.  OR is this in conjunction with the Seeking volunteers managing the gates?

RE: the conditions

No shows?  Really?  No money paid, no foul. 
All the non-criminal activity...  :dash:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I thought these were forums open to all members specifically because the walled garden was remaining in place on the Seeking thread.  OR is this in conjunction with the Seeking volunteers managing the gates?

RE: the conditions

No shows?  Really?  No money paid, no foul. 
All the non-criminal activity...  :dash:

What I was saying people would have to have an SA account to view the links.

If someone has had a bad experience ie. no show doesn’t necessarily mean others haven’t had a good experience with her..

It’s difficult to quantify what is right to report on a more open thread..

I am sure it will become clear once people start posting and obviously others may challenge. I think the ground rules will soon become clear

Offline LLPunting

What I was saying people would have to have an SA account to view the links.

Ah thanks.  That said, you can register an account for free to view some of the profile.  You have to pay to view messages and private gallery?

If someone has had a bad experience ie. no show doesn’t necessarily mean others haven’t had a good experience with her..

It’s difficult to quantify what is right to report on a more open thread..

Exactly, unless the others can prove she did what she did with them it's all hearsay...  I don't recall anyone asking for or receiving blatantly itemised receipts from paid encounters...  :unknown:

I am sure it will become clear once people start posting and obviously others may challenge. I think the ground rules will soon become clear

But won't this be too late, if whichever ne'erdowells broadcast the evils being spouted on this site.  Remember the journos/activists snooping around?   They would absolutely love to get UKP in the headlines for false claims about "innocent" students/mothers etc.  Even if the girls were shown to be taking money the exposure would likely scare many of the girls off of those platforms for fear of being outed and then all that opportunity is lost, and the punters here lose out doubly so.

Offline Steve2

Ah thanks.  That said, you can register an account for free to view some of the profile.  You have to pay to view messages and private gallery?

You have to pay to read messages

You can request to view private pics and it is up to the girl to give access or not

But won't this be too late, if whichever ne'erdowells broadcast the evils being spouted on this site. Remember the journos/activists snooping around?   They would absolutely love to get UKP in the headlines for false claims about "innocent" students/mothers etc.  Even if the girls were shown to be taking money the exposure would likely scare many of the girls off of those platforms for fear of being outed and then all that opportunity is lost, and the punters here lose out doubly so.

This could be an issue on the public threads

Offline Curious

educatemesir  (reported, so no link)

In contrast to profile, first message offers two girls:
"We both love the idea of being bought some sexy lingerie and then meeting at your hotel room or home for some fun. We do both need to be compensated financially so we are looking for £500 per person too."