Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine - Northampton Massage  (Read 7277 times)

Offline Rothmans

Having read others reviews on here and being on business in the area, I decided to give Charmaine a try. I like older ladies, plus although I knew from this site that she does OWO as well as a massage, I was also intrigued as to whether she would do any more with me, as I find it a bit of a turn on not knowing how exactly things might progress.

Charmaine advertises in a Naturist Magazine and also offers a four handed massage with her daughter, although here daughter does not provide any sexual services: External Link/Members Only

Cost
£60 for just over an hour, no extras.

Place:
Charmaine is located in a typical council estate around a 5 minute drive off Junction 15A of the M1. I have seen better and worse estates in my time and this seemed quiet and safe enough during the day. Charmaine lives in a ground floor flat and the massage takes place in her living room on a massage table.

Day & time:
Thursday 12 noon

Charmaine:
Charmaine in in her late 60's and to be honest looks her age, but she is not unattractive if you like older ladies. She has grey hair and a little bit of a tum. She has some tattoos include a large flowery one across her back. So if you don't like older ladies then don't read any further. However if you have an older Aunt or lady that you have fancied and wondered whether she would still be good in bed then read on....

The Meet
After being buzzed into her flat, I was shown through to the living room, by Charmaine who was wearing a black night dress. There was a nice feel about the place with candles and some soft lighting. A bit of small talk and I paid Charmaine the £60 and she disappeared and then returned completely naked, which took me by surprise a little. She then asked if I was a one or two cum man. I responded that I like to cum fairly early in the meeting and later again in the hour. She then moved closer and began kissing me. This soon became passionate DFK (she really is one of the best kissers you will meet) and our hands were soon exploring one anothers bodies. I was soon undressed and then invited to lie on the massage table, where she performed some great oral on me, which soon had me shuddering to a climax. She swallowed every drop of my cum and continued to still gently suck me for sometime afterwards.

No sooner had I come up for air and a sip of water, then again she was snogging me. This lady shows wonderful enthusiasm and really gets into it. Plus judging by how wet she felt, she really gets turned on. I then invited Charmaine to lie on the massage table and went down on her. She is completely shaven and clean and tasted fine. I soon had her climaxing on my tongue and use of my fingers and even slipped one into her bum which she seemed to love.

It was then my turn to go lie face down on the massage table and I had a really nice massage of my back, she really kneaded those muscles. On turning over face up she joined me on top of the table for more DFK (did I mention that this lady can kiss for England?). To be honest by this time things were getting a bit of a blur and I don't really know how the subject of full sex came up. But it all seemed natural like a girlfriend that didn't intend at the start of the date to have sex, but got so turned on that she wanted my cock inside her. A condom was produced, we had sex in a number of positions both on the massage table and on the settee. Again she orgasmed and so did I, both then almost collapsing in a sweaty heap.

After a shower and a cup of coffee I was on my way, still reeling by the fantastic experience that we had. I will certainly return and I wonder if next time I can skip the massage?

Charmaine told me that she doesn't often have sex with clients and if she does it is at her discretion. But if you show her respect and try hard to turn her on and please her then you may be rewarded too.

Online MajorPayne

Nice review, glad you enjoyed your time with Charmaine.

Offline Yoda71

Great review mate, really glad you had a good time

Charmaine is a very sensual lady, that if you treat right, will show you a really good time. I've visited her a number of times, and always walked away with a massive smile on my face

Note to self, must get myself back to Northampton soon !

Y

Offline turin

Hi Guys
Back in UK for a few days and will be passing through the Northampton area on Monday afternoon. Charmine appears to be an excellent person to visit to relieve the aches and pains of a long drive.
Would lie to contact her to see if it's possible to break my journet for a couple of hours.
Have looked at the link to the Friday Ad - but I cannot find her advert/contact number - an assistance would be appreciated.

Offline turin

sorry for the mis-spelling 'would like to contact her'

Offline Yoda71

Her ad is 6 from the bottom on the left hand side ( no key line, black text on white background )

Hope you enjoy, Charmaine's a lovely lady

Cheers

Y

Online MajorPayne

Her ad is 6 from the bottom on the left hand side ( no key line, black text on white background )

Hope you enjoy, Charmaine's a lovely lady

Cheers

Y
The advertisement states:

SENSUAL NATURIST MASSAGE  with lady, 40s; four-hand treatment with two ladies. Warm, welcoming and very discreet. Comfortable surroundings, wet room available. Northampton off J15a. No withheld numbers. 07462 534190

So Charmaine's daughter is in her 40's and they offer four hand massage together.   I've always taken the two hand massage with Charmaine.   And it's Charmaine's number above.

Online MajorPayne

Have looked at the link to the Friday Ad - but I cannot find her advert/contact number - an assistance would be appreciated.

It has just dawned on me.  Charmaine has never used External Link/Members Only but Casandra has.  In my post above are contact detail for Charmaine and on the off chance you want Casandra her number is 07528407752   

Having seen both of them several times, you will have fun regardless of whom you see (YMMV).

Offline Plymouthpunter

Charmaine sounds lovely.
Could I ask roughly what boob and dress size is she? 

And any details on her daughter please?

Online MajorPayne

Charmaine sounds lovely.
Could I ask roughly what boob and dress size is she? 

And any details on her daughter please?
Breast size 38C and dress size 12-14.  Bear in mind Charmaine is 68 but on the plus side is an excellent SP and really tries to ensure you have a good time.  She charges £60 (plus £20 if you want anal) for an hour but does not clock watch.   As mentioned above she is completely shaved.

Charmaine offers FBSM, DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, rimming, anal, CIM and swallow.   

I've never seen her daughter Louise, but I do know she just does FBSM and HE.

Offline LEOJONTY

Is it possible to get Charmaine's contact number ?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Is it possible to get Charmaine's contact number ?
Google H&E Classified

Offline LEOJONTY

Offline Dave237

Thanks for it : 07462534190

Did you manage to book anything with her????

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think Charmaine no longer does four hand with her daughter but rather a young lady of 25yo
From an exchange of texts I think she does 4-hands with both Zoe and Louise.  Ones with Zoe are a bit raunchier based on reports.  I'll get there one day

Offline LEOJONTY

Did you manage to book anything with her????

Not yet. I will report once I do.. it's always hard in-between commute.

Online MajorPayne

From an exchange of texts I think she does 4-hands with both Zoe and Louise.  Ones with Zoe are a bit raunchier based on reports.  I'll get there one day
From what I've heard and personal experience I'd recommend a four hand with Zoe and Charmaine