Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: julie chigwell  (Read 2937 times)

8 review(s) for JULIE Chigwell (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sky22

External Link/Members Only

where do i start 😈.... so meet was today roughly 12:50pm met julie outside jer block off flats ,first thoughts from appearance was she is not really a looker ,rather tall say 5'10/511 ...say a size 12/14 with a huge bum ..wide and peachy at the top slight sagging at the bottom but nothing off putting ...fantastic pair of breast's for a women in her late 40's early 50's big soft suckable nipples brests id say were d cup

the meet , started off with some light kissing turned quickly into dfk and lots of dirty talk ...moved on to owo and the words "i want your cum in my mouth" bj skills were ok had better had worst lots off eye contact and dirty talk ...and off i popped into her mouth to where she swallowed n smiled ...round too was quick to start with as i was still hard ...this time it was "are you going to f"ck my wet p"ssy" and road me hard n fast but quickly came out of breath and asked me to doggy her...doggy was great thst wide big ass in the air ...allowed anal play and spanking to the missionary to one again bj and pop in her mouth ...chatted for a while bout life work sex life and then i asked how long left to which she responded with 5 mins or so and began round 3 off a bj before riding me and then missionary to loads off moans and saying keep going to which i popped again in the bag...got cleaned up but had the impression if wanted to could have stayed and had round 4... would i go again maybe but £70 for 30 mins would get a younger fitter looker however julie is good vfm and worth the experience!

Offline Sparta Prada

Having seen Julie over ten years ago I would say she’s late 50s or early 60s now.

Offline muddy funxter

Having seen Julie over ten years ago I would say she’s late 50s or early 60s now.

she is still fooking going wow she must love the cock.... or money lol

James999

Probably still using the same pictures  :sarcastic:

Offline sky22

id said mid to late 50 no way in her 60's me being half that age would off walked