Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 498729 times)

Offline nike

This actually looks quite nice compared to some off the shit holes i got for 800 dhiram.  Having said that we used to always book a hotel aswell none off us were the type to keep girls all night, so kick them out in the early hours and back to the hotel.

Re Mr A he was no worse then the other contacts i had, was a pain to haggle with but was always there when you needed him.  We got stuck in a lift with a ho once and had to call him out to our rescue as all our cries for help went unnoticed to his credit he came quick and got us out. :thumbsup:

He has helped people , who were in far worse situations, than you were.

Anyhow let's get back on track.
I shall be in Marrakesh tomorrow, limited scope for punting, as with family, perhaps a few hammams.
Going back to what u were saying, if you are not intetested in overnights, then it makes no difference, for those who are into overnights.

We booked a villa, there were five of us, huge gardens, pool, jacquzi , barbecue, etc.
We took some girls back from the clubs, we had agreed that no one will pay more than 1500 dirhams and no more than 100 dirhams for taxi. We told the girls that we were in a villa and they were welcome to bring swimsuits. We paid them 1500 dirhams for the first night.
The next morning , I talked to the girls and told them that uf they wanted to stay , we would give them 1000 dirhams per day and provide them with meals and if course the use of the facilities., four of them agreed. Two of the guys kept their girls foronly one more night, one other kept his for 3 nights and I kept mine for four nights.
Mid summer , 40 degrees , with air conditioned rooms and a pool, the girls were more than willing to stay.

Offline Brumish

This sounds fantastic Nike....sharing the costs definitely makes it viable...wish I had friends  :D

Offline og123

Hi, looking to go back to marrakesh soon :) As someone that hasn't been vaxxed will i actually need to do a PCR test? do they actually check? Only asking as recently went to Turkey and they didn't even bother asking once for a Covid pass/Negative test on either side  :dash:

Offline nike

This sounds fantastic Nike....sharing the costs definitely makes it viable...wish I had friends  :D

It was 4000 dirhams per night, works out at roughly £65 per person, per night.

Offline nike

Hi, looking to go back to marrakesh soon :) As someone that hasn't been vaxxed will i actually need to do a PCR test? do they actually check? Only asking as recently went to Turkey and they didn't even bother asking once for a Covid pass/Negative test on either side  :dash:
Just got here alcouple of days ago.The requirement is for triple vaccine or negative pcr test, taken less than 72hrs, however we were a huge group, 11, and they didn't check anyones Covid status. Are you willing to take a chance?

Offline southcoastpunter

you can get a PCR test from £49. presumably you will be planning on going for 3 or 4 days or longer so why oh why would you risk being turned away from either the uk airport or upon arrival for the sake of £49. Madness in my view.  If saving £49 is so important to you then perhaps you shouldn't be going punting at all!

Offline Papertrail2019

They do check in Marrakech but not thoroughly. I know folk that have been just got fake PCR results or just amended dates on old ones and they just quickly skimmed it. However do print them out, they are a bit old school and want things printed off instead of reading things off a phone.

Morocco Border Control are more concerned about the Morocco passenger health form.

Offline og123

you can get a PCR test from £49. presumably you will be planning on going for 3 or 4 days or longer so why oh why would you risk being turned away from either the uk airport or upon arrival for the sake of £49. Madness in my view.  If saving £49 is so important to you then perhaps you shouldn't be going punting at all!

I get that it's only £49, i recently went turkey and not one person checked and its £49 i can save but i do get it's probably not worth taking the chance!

Offline yorkieyorkie

Very informative thread. Booked Kesh for Nov and will be hiring a car. Anyone with a connect out there as even with plenty of research don’t want to risk getting into trouble.

Offline Mr Sinister

They do check in Marrakech but not thoroughly. I know folk that have been just got fake PCR results or just amended dates on old ones and they just quickly skimmed it. However do print them out, they are a bit old school and want things printed off instead of reading things off a phone.

Morocco Border Control are more concerned about the Morocco passenger health form.

Yep works a treat if you know how to use Photoshop, saved me loads of money, PCR tests for flights were one of the biggest scams in years since no one ever really checks them or there was no central based system to verify your test.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 10:20:33 am by Mr Sinister »

Offline Royd30

Very informative thread. Booked Kesh for Nov and will be hiring a car. Anyone with a connect out there as even with plenty of research don’t want to risk getting into trouble.
We had a car with driver and got routine stopped by police while sightseeing on way to Atlas Mountains, another scam another bribe, don’t know if this phrase is permitted on here but “Thieving Arabs” well earned. Just beware they are all in on it.

Offline yorkieyorkie

We had a car with driver and got routine stopped by police while sightseeing on way to Atlas Mountains, another scam another bribe, don’t know if this phrase is permitted on here but “Thieving Arabs” well earned. Just beware they are all in on it.

That’s the case sadly in most places.

Offline seeker

I had a car for two weeks in Morocco,not stopped even once . :cool:
Maybe your drivings a bit suspect  ;)

Offline Royd30

Sorry Seeker was local driver and routine random road check but when cops realised foreigners in car that’s when the piper had to be paid. Thieves cops are corrupt.

Offline Nelson72

The state of play in August. Terribly hot, and should have chosen a better month.
  • Radisson Lila Spa (Legit) - Proper Hammam and massage. 400
  • Luxery Spa - Massage + owo MEH. 400 + 400
  • Spa Aroma - Hammam + massage + owo OK. 400 + 400
  • Spa Argan - Nadya was excellent head, went on for ages on OWO. Barebacker, need to be careful that she doesn't try to slip it in. 300 + 800 + 400
  • Spa Argan - Shana - OW + sex carries condoms in her bag pulled out a butt plug. A bit too much of a pro, and tries to rush. 400 + 700
  • Titritte Spa (Legit probably) - massage only. 300
  • Spa Aroma - back for more of the amazing Nadya for massage and OWO. 400 + 700
  • L'Orienthaï (Legit) - Massage only - Spa. 450
  • Ramia Beauty (Legit) - Hammam + massage. Pretty good. 400 + 100
  • Thai London (Legit) - Massage only. Pretty good. 400
  • Marina Zin - Hasna, a pro that likes to keep haggle hard, with quite a good body. Pretty mediocre experience, but I was quite jaded at this point. OWO + HJ. 600 + 600

All prices in MAD, 1 GBP = 12 MAD.

Hi guys,

Great info thanks, but just wondered if anyone could advise whether any of these places are located within the Medina, or would they all as I suspect be in the Gueliz area? Struggling to find any other mention online (of the ones offering extras). In Marrakesh at the moment, but with family so limited time & opportunity especially for anything outside the Medina. Any info on the location of these, or any other, places much appreciated!

Thanks.

Offline yorkieyorkie

On my way to Kesh for Nov. Anyone thinking of being there at that time? Worried it’s not gonna be as hot as I’d like.

@Nike - your contact seems friendly and informative but wanting money upfront is not for me so may just opt for the hamams.

Offline thetinman007

Let us know how you get on. Mr A also wanted money upfront from  me as well... Also a bit dubious

Offline nike

If you are booking a villa, or a particular apartment, then you need to pay a deposit to secure it.
However , if you are happy to choose from what is available, there will be plenty availability in Nov. then you don't need a deposit.
I have paid a deposit for a villa but I have never paid a deposit for an apartment.

I agree with both Yorkie and Tinman, I wouldn't pay a deposit. Tell him ur not willing to pay a deposit and you will arrive on ........., if he wants the business, he can show you what he has got.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 09:14:03 am by nike »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Let us know how you get on. Mr A also wanted money upfront from  me as well... Also a bit dubious

Yep will do :)

Offline yorkieyorkie

Damn I’ve gone thru all the info on here and Kesh sounds DEAD!!!! Can’t even change my flights now unless I pay extra.

I defo won’t require any contact so theres that. Oh well good food and some sun can’t be too bad :) 

Offline thetinman007

I'm there end of October. I agree that it's not looking promising. There's always the hamans and a few days with the lads can't hurt

Offline Cobrakai84

I’m there for 4 days last week of November having been in June too, agreed it will be quieter but still confident that there will be sufficient entertainment  ;)

Offline nike

Damn I’ve gone thru all the info on here and Kesh sounds DEAD!!!! Can’t even change my flights now unless I pay extra.

I defo won’t require any contact so theres that. Oh well good food and some sun can’t be too bad :)
I was in Kesh at end of August and start of September, didn't partake but plenty of talent floating about.
It is the end of the holiday period, in Morocco, so September does tend to quiten down.

Offline Nelson72

So after finding and following this thread for a number years since my last visit to Marrakesh I am pleased to finally able to contribute in a small way!

Was able to answer my own question on Wednesday during a wander in Gueliz, when I managed to identify a few of the hammams mentioned in Kuck’s post. Aroma Spa, Argane Spa, Luxery Spa & Titritte Spa are all located within a small area on the main road between McDonalds & Starbucks (mainly on the opposite side, with Aroma being tucked just inside a side street).
Knowing the locations in advance gave me the option of popping back in the ‘alone’ time I had on Thursday, limited as it was.
First piece of advice would be to allow yourself sufficient time! After allowing for the time getting to and from Gueliz I was limited to looking for a 30min massage with extras (which happens to be my preferred option in the UK anyway). I soon realised that none of the Spas are geared up to offer this, with the minimum offering being 400dhm for the hour.
Hit a brick wall trying to negotiate at Aroma, who would do 30 mins but wouldn’t budge from the full 400. Walked the 50m or so down to Argane, which is located on the 2nd floor of a shopping precinct type building (identified mainly by a small digital sign protruding from the building at ground level). After climbing the stairs and ringing the bell I was greeted by a gorgeous tall and slim lady, mid-late 20’s (I would say 9/10), who I was really hoping was the Nadya mentioned by Kuck ! The best price I could get for a 30 min massage was 300, so agreed to that and was shown through to a massage and left to undress by this beauty, who unfortunately didn’t return! Once undressed down to my boxers I was joined by a shorter girl with a fuller figure, although not chubby, facially pretty & showing a bit of cleavage (for me I’d say a 7), again around mid-late 20’s. I asked whether to keep my boxers on, as this usually gives a good idea whether extras will be available, and was told yes which didn’t look promising! She began a very lacklustre massage and after a couple of minutes asked my name, and after me returning the question answered…….Nadya!!! Both encouraged and relieved by this I almost immediately asked if I could remove my boxers (“because of the oil”…ha) and as I was doing so Nadya asked if I wanted extras - and  gestured for oral at 600dhm or HR at 300. Attempted some playful haggling but she wasn’t moving on price so I said ‘ok maybe’ in the hope it might encourage her to put a little more effort into the massage! Alas not, and after 15 mins or so of a pretty poor massage she said ‘ok massage finish’. No teasing, just a couple of brushes of my cock whilst massaging my stomach  but even these were not at all sensual. At this point I offered 500 for oral which was agreed by Nadya. She stripped down to her bra and began some very good, fairly deep & sloppy OWO interspersed with brief periods of excellent hand relief. She allowed me to feel her arse (clothed) and moved to allow easier access. She also allowed me to reach down and feel her tits, and upon doing so popped them out of her bra to perform a tit wank for a short time. Finally came during the excellent hand relief while I played with her now bare tits. No idea if CIM was on offer, but at no point did she indicate it wasn’t. No tissues or wipes available to clean up but Nadya did return with a couple of wipes when asked, and also offered a shower. So overall a poor massage with excellent OWO/HR from a friendly and attractive girl.

Hopefully there’s enough info here to prove as helpful/interesting as previous posts have been to me. To those travelling soon fearing a lack of options the hammam/spa option is definitely worth exploring and enjoying, although at 800dhm/£65 for 30 mins massage with OWO offers no better quality or value than you’d get back in the UK, except for novelty factor I guess! However without the time constraints due to family etc I suspect that you might find a longer booking more fruitful.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks for the useful info Nelson. Much appreciateed.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I was in Kesh at end of August and start of September, didn't partake but plenty of talent floating about.
It is the end of the holiday period, in Morocco, so September does tend to quiten down.

Appreciate heads up but even time I’m going isn’t the best. Loool

Have hit up tinder but hella of a lot of fake profiles floating about. Agadir seems more promising so let’s see.

Offline thetinman007

On the positive side, if its the slow season on October/November prices may come down. Slightly.

Offline simon07

Offline doughboy

I've not used Mr A before but for all the Marra trips that I've done, we've always used a 'fixer' like Mr A. Let's call my guy Mr M......he organises accom, transport, chefs/maids, security, club entry etc etc and also has a black book full of numbers. All of this comes at a cost, he's not cheap and he also adds a further premium to everything and also expects a generous tip on check out. But he deals with all and any issues. Service levels started dropping over the years but this is probably because he had more and more groups to look after and couldn't be with us all the time. Back in the early days, he'd be with us every day and come out in the evening too but last time we went, we barely saw him.

Offline covidiot

Any one used the Afribaba site? It was mentioned on ISG.

Online jstar1

In Kech right now and visited Hanane Spa just before closing. They only had two girls to choose from. I chose Maria. Her body was a 10/10 and the massage was surprisingly good. It was 300 mad for the massage and 500 for the bbj

Offline Brumish

In Kech right now and visited Hanane Spa just before closing. They only had two girls to choose from. I chose Maria. Her body was a 10/10 and the massage was surprisingly good. It was 300 mad for the massage and 500 for the bbj

Like the sound of 10/10  :drinks:
You know what they say, once you've had a morrocan....

Offline thetinman007

Is 500 the going date for bbj in hammams? Seems expensive

Online jstar1

She started off at at 1000 :lol: then she came down to 500. I didn’t bargain too hard though I think 400 is closer to the actual price.

Online jstar1

Final day in kech and I visited 3 hammams in one day. Maybe I just had back luck or went to the wrong places but there weren’t many lookers about, mostly 7/10s. No one speaks English in these places from including the receptionist, guess that’s why the men advertising hammams on the streets are able to survive. I was able to get by with some Arabic.

The last girl I went to wanted 500 for a bbj and wouldn’t budge so I said see you later and went to open the door but she jumped in my way  :lol: then she gave into my original price of 300. You really have to haggle with these girls like the sellers in the medina.

Offline thetinman007

Well done for sticking to your guns

Offline Greenchilli

In Agadir as well it is the same rate , I tried to negotiate but she said Mademoiselle Mee eh tan (100 for madam) so I relented. By this time she had my cock in her hand so it was difficult to negotiate as well :lol:

Offline thetinman007

Have to be strong. I took a girl back from Crocodrilo in Buenos Aires for the agreed price of about £15 for one shot. When we got back to my place she asked for double. I directed her to the door and told her I would just go back to the bar and get someone else. Needless to say she relented.

Offline Captain_

I will be in Marrakech 29 Oct - 2 Nov if anybody would like to join just shoot me a message :-)

Offline thetinman007

Thats a shame. We're going the week before

Offline jb238

I'll be in Marrakech third week of November if anyone is about?

First time there on a solo golf and sightseeing holiday predominantly. Never punted abroad before and having read 122 pages of this forum (thanks to all who have contributed their knowledge/experiences), I have taken note it's not for the feint hearted and inexperienced!

Going to treat it more like a scouting trip on the WG front to get a feel if it's for me or not. Will definitely visit a couple of hammams for a bit of action, then checkout the scenic mile/Starbucks etc and see if I can get any numbers etc.

I've got a nice hotel central based (close to Africa Chic so will have to go there too) and also a nice two bed apartment (fully refundable) for two nights that I found on Airbnb. I got super lucky with this apartment as it was the first owner I messaged and he said I can bring girls back no problem! I was coy with my questions..."Hi, would you recommend your apartment as a good place to stay for a solo traveller looking to enjoy the nightcubs?". He replied "yes". I then inquired if there was a security guard and he replied " there is a caretaker and you can bring girls back but just be discrete".

Will report back with some hopefully good stories...

Offline thetinman007

I'm landing next Wednesday. What's the dress code for the clubs? Will I be okay with jeans/chinos and t shirt? Is a shirt expected? Will I look like a dick if I wear a blazer which is my usual go to

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm landing next Wednesday. What's the dress code for the clubs? Will I be okay with jeans/chinos and t shirt? Is a shirt expected? Will I look like a dick if I wear a blazer which is my usual go to

None
Yes
No
Extremely Yes  :lol:

Offline masterleeds

Hi Guys,

Just come back from family holiday in Marrakesh few weeks ago. Seen alot of talent on the M Avenue and the coffee shop next to ronaldo’s hotel. Maybe this is the next Starbucks! I’m looking to go back for a solo trip, does anyone have details for good apartment with no security issues? Please message me. Thanks.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Guys,

Just come back from family holiday in Marrakesh few weeks ago. Seen alot of talent on the M Avenue and the coffee shop next to ronaldo’s hotel. Maybe this is the next Starbucks! I’m looking to go back for a solo trip, does anyone have details for good apartment with no security issues? Please message me. Thanks.
Private message is not the way the site works and the facility is restricted for that reason.

You've been here 3 years any reason you haven't posted a review or two or made any useful contributions.   :unknown:

Offline masterleeds

Yeah I haven’t been posting, just used to read. Needed for to start at some point.
Didn’t realise there’s no PM. My bad.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks. I'll add the coffee shop to the list

Offline Cobrakai84

My accommodation for my trip in late November has gone tits up as some recent inhabitants there have brought the attention of the fuzz and resulted in a stay for them with the rozzers along with their Moroccan lady guests - discretion is and always the key! 🤦🏽 Any help for some alternative accommodation would be appreciated 🙏

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah I haven’t been posting, just used to read. Needed for to start at some point.
Didn’t realise there’s no PM. My bad.
I know you haven't been posting that's why I asked why have you not posted a review.   :unknown: