Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela-Maidstone  (Read 5882 times)

3 review(s) for Anal Angela (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have met this lady a number of times over the past few years.

She is not a young stunner but a slim, well toned mature MILF who provides an excellent VFM service with a smile.

Angela really does love anal and does it willingly and comfortably.

davidgood

vorian

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have met this lady a number of times over the past few years.

She is not a young stunner but a slim, well toned mature MILF who provides an excellent VFM service with a smile.

Angela really does love anal and does it willingly and comfortably.

davidgood
I've punted this woman and whilst she's certainly not a stunner facially, I agree that she does have a good figure. In fact, a very good figure, considering her age. And I mean that in the nicest possible way!

Services wise, if you enjoy anal, I guess she's probably your woman. Certainly not for French kissing. I didn't try anal because to be quite honest, I found her general performance rather dull and I was happy to simply get to the point where I shot my load. And there was also far too much yapping initially, which I do not like in my paid time. There's a very fine line between indulging this type of behaviour and telling her to get on with it! I think that anybody booking her would need to take the lead because she's passive to the point of going to sleep on you.

James999

she's passive to the point of going to sleep on you.

She probably needed a little nap, what do you expect at her age  :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

:thumbsdown:
She probably needed a little nap, what do you expect at her age  :sarcastic:
An afternoon catnap, rather than my lack of performance!  :D

I'm surprised she managed to rouse herself for those vids? Amazing what a defibrillator can do! :sarcastic:

Offline davidgood

Angela is not suitable for young dudes looking for a vanilla  GFE with a young nymph.

For those wanting anal, regardless of size, then she ticks the boxes.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline mattylondon

Angela is not suitable for young dudes looking for a vanilla  GFE with a young nymph.

For those wanting anal, regardless of size, then she ticks the boxes.

Regards,

davidgood
Summed up better than I could. Glad you've enjoyed your punts there.  ;)