Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - TS Jennifer in Notting Hill  (Read 3754 times)

14 review(s) for Jennifer_Tompson (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline ItalianStalli0n

External Link/Members Only

Comms
She responded very quikly and sent over her address without including the buzzer. When I got there she sent flat number right away. Her english is not the best but compared to others SP she's very eloquent. Booked for 30min for 80 pounds.

Very close to Notting Hill gate. Large, clean bathroom with soap and mouthwash. Towel was fresh. The bedroom is spacious and warm. The street is quite busy and entrace is not very discreet. I'm pretty sure she lives alone in her flat.

Meet
Very warm welcome, she had lipstick and gave me a hug right away. I jumped in the shower (hot water and clean). We had mutal OW (at my request) which was great but not particularly deep and wet. Afterwards I got topped in doggy for 15min and busted my load while she was jerking me off. Her dong is around 6-7 inches, normal girth. We then talked for a bit and right back to action as soon as soon as I got hard again. I got more OW and then I topped her and came in the bag, her ass is crazy tight and it got even tighter once she came while I topped her - the sensation was amazing it felt like her ass was hugging my dick and that's what brought me to cum. Gotta say she had a slight body odor once naked but it wasn't too pronounced.

Final thoughts
I would definitely return, she's friendly and easy to get along with. Very good punt in terms of price and service.

Online magnetico

Offline A Decent Fist

I would also recommend Jennifer. I saw her for an hour at the start of this year when the old Hung Angels forum was still online and I reviewed her very postively there. Didn't keep a copy of the text elsewhere, unfortunately. I don't remember enough detail to write a retrospective review on UKP but my session involved OWO both ways, 69 and covered anal both ways with lots of fondling and kissing.

She's very pretty, always immaculately presented and she had a very good reputation on HA as someone who always makes an effort to keep her punters happy.

Offline Chivvy

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline winkywanky