Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA LoveX B&S - Edinburgh  (Read 415 times)

2 review(s) for Lovely30alex.x  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ElbowGrease

Hi folks - 1st review and feel I need to warn of a bait & switch.

£70 for 30mins (£10 extra for anal was offered but I declined)

Location - Regent place just off Easter Road. Main door flat on a narrow street with houses on both side. Not the most discrete

Seen the profile and the pictures I thought looked good.  Previous punts with polish girls has been positive so I had high hopes.   Messaged in the morning and enquired about a PSE and asked about extras.  Was told about the extra for anal and decided to decline and then figured I could always ask for it whilst I’m there if it really took my fancy. Facial and owo agreed by text.

Agreed time and postcode and then a few mins before arranged punt I was given house number.  Like I said nott the most discrete place to be honest so was a bit annoyed that she made me wait on the street after I knocked - not a good start.. 
Opened the door and hid behind as I was expecting.  When she ushered me down the dark hall into what seemed like the living room I managed to get a view of her and even in the dimly lit lounge, I could see she was a munter. Looked to me that she hadn’t slept and her hair was greasy.  I said to her that I don’t think she is the girl in the pictures and I don’t think she understood as her English was so bad.  Immediately decided I wasn’t hanging around for this at which point she said “you stay?” I said no and quickly left.
Immediately received a few angry messages claiming it is her in the pictures!

First time I’ve ever walked and glad I did as I doubt she would have been a decent shag anyway!