Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 458034 times)

Offline Dopedj

External Link/Members Only

FYI: This is the girl i was telling you lot about that must be seeing mad number of people from here and yet no one feeds back constantly that she is stacked front and back

Hidden Image/Members Only

There is a review here under her profile  :unknown:

Online last_days_of_logan

There is a review here under her profile  :unknown:
its random, like out of nowhere, you wouldn't know to look to her as a guaranteed top 10 booty supplier. She is mentioned on here like 1 or 2 times literally out of left field and that review...i dont know how are people going to find gems hidden in reviews from years back? Sometimes you have to keep things current and up to date

...and that girl is stacked and was a decent lay
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 04:56:47 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Reviews here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17344

Its a tribute, she is well known to brothel goers, a couple have PM-ed me asking if i had seen her recently

Is this her only profile?
Do you reckon you could chip in with a few profiles? Not even asking for a review anymore, cause we know you don't do reviews.....just some support from someone with industry knowledge in this category

As to your question, i think so....i dont know if she has another one. Which one were you thinking?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 05:10:56 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I see you fell for the angling pics Logan? yooo what's going on, this is not like you 😓😓😓😓

I just want to keep on record this deception so no one gets tricked in future.

Wallahi I swear it's the same person. I'm not even muslim but there is no other way to express this madness 🙃🙃🙃.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 05:14:39 pm by Payyourwaymate »

I see you fell for the angling pics Logan? yooo what's going on, this is not like you 😓😓😓😓

Am just running through profiles right now

The booty threads are stale and not moving. Blanket bombing...might strike one thats really good for most of the lads

but yes this is far from my best work

Offline Payyourwaymate

Am just running through profiles right now

The booty threads are stale and not moving. Blanket bombing...might strike one thats really good for most of the lads

Alright that's cool man no worries. I still scout but once every two weeks really until there is normality again. Shit ain't been the same since the WG market caught COVID. (No idea if anyone listens to H moneda to get what I said lol).

Offline Baklava

Has anyone visited Angelina London recently?
I am very tempted to meet her but the reviews have put me off :thumbsdown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hey mate have you met this girl? Is her butt worth it?

No I have not, but her reviews are not promising either.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I don’t mind a milf 😅

She has a terrible track record. I would not advise seeing her.

Offline GreatBlackShark

She has a terrible track record. I would not advise seeing her.

Love this woman. Ass to die for! Service is just terrible

That’s a shame :dash:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:21:39 pm by GreatBlackShark »

Offline GreatBlackShark

Wow there are so many bad reviews, across multiple different profiles 🤣

Offline Payyourwaymate

Wow there are so many bad reviews, across multiple different profiles 🤣

I think she kept changing profiles to get away from the reviews lol. Those pics are also outdated with photoshop too, I'm pretty sure I have seen those same photos (The first top one) for more than 5 years before I was even a member on this site. She's ancient 👩🏿‍🦳👩🏿‍🦳👩🏿‍🦳👩🏿‍🦳.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:00:19 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline beastmode

Tried to see her, she asked me for my age and ethnicity via text - told her & her reply was ‘sorry hun’ - I am not sure what she meant as I didn’t probe further. Maybe a NBA policy?

Offline beastmode

Love this woman. Ass to die for! Service is just terrible

So much she’s won’t do on her profile & I was still tempted but recently when I saw the reviews on here. I gave up on that chase.

Tried to see her, she asked me for my age and ethnicity via text - told her & her reply was ‘sorry hun’ - I am not sure what she meant as I didn’t probe further. Maybe a NBA policy?

For real? dammit

Offline jimmyjackjones

I had been tempted, not sure the photos or Video are  genuine. She is based in a hotel near Wembley Stadium. Not a fan or Hotel meets so did not follow up with a booking

Offline beastmode

For real? dammit

Took a picture of my interaction with her from my punting phone . I don’t even want to speculate that she has a NBA or maybe over 30+ policy or something but she didn’t reply back after that so 🤷🏿‍♂️

Took a picture of my interaction with her from my punting phone . I don’t even want to speculate that she has a NBA or maybe over 30+ policy or something but she didn’t reply back after that so 🤷🏿‍♂️

rah, sorry man. i think i will give it a miss

Offline Payyourwaymate

Most likely an NBA. Unlucky. It's younger guys and in particular young black guys WGs indies have policies for under the adverts I have seen in the past.

Offline blackprince

Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac