Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 8 Hour Layover in Dubai  (Read 4282 times)

Offline nufc4life

Hello people, this is my first foray into international punting, i.e. I've never done any outside the UK before, so if someone could help it would be much appreciated. I have quite a specific scenario so here goes...

I have read though the Dubai posts and there are quite a few and they have quite a bit of good information but I couldn't apply it to what I needed.

I have an 8 hour layover in Dubai, specifically arriving at around 12 midnight, and would like to kill some time with our chosen hobby, so the questions I have are:

Firstly I have never actually been to Dubai and have never punted outside the UK so should I just leave it and not risk anything?

And secondly if I should have a go, is there any options of something that is very close to the Airport, that would require minimum traveling and risk, or am I being too greedy?

Thanks in advance for any help, PMs would help too if there is any details not to be shared on the forum publicly such as addresses etc.

Offline Morpheus

For Emirates business class layovers, they use Le Meridien. It’s very close to the airport, and Jules bar is attached to it. I’ve been on those flights several times, and popped down to Jules straight after checking in. Not cheap, but it’s Dubai, so nothing is. It’s very convenient for what you’re looking for.

Offline nufc4life

For Emirates business class layovers, they use Le Meridien. It’s very close to the airport, and Jules bar is attached to it. I’ve been on those flights several times, and popped down to Jules straight after checking in. Not cheap, but it’s Dubai, so nothing is. It’s very convenient for what you’re looking for.

Thanks for the info, so if I got to this hotel and checked in, would I find what I was looking for in Jules bar? Or would I need to leave and go elsewhere. I would expect to pay quite a bit in Dubai, but I wouldnt mind as long as I got the quality.

And sorry if I seem like I'm wanting to have someone hold my hand through it all, but I feel a lot more confident if ive researched things properly  :thumbsup:

Offline nufc4life

Thanks for the info, so if I got to this hotel and checked in, would I find what I was looking for in Jules bar? Or would I need to leave and go elsewhere. I would expect to pay quite a bit in Dubai, but I wouldnt mind as long as I got the quality.

And sorry if I seem like I'm wanting to have someone hold my hand through it all, but I feel a lot more confident if ive researched things properly  :thumbsup:

Scratch that,,, I just found another topic which confirms my question, so looking at this option, which looks a lot like something that could work for me,,, the hotel looks like it going to cost me 150. But what about the girls, how much would I be looking at? For say a real stunner? And could I take said girl to my room without any problems? Ive read differing views and even read somewhere the girl has to hand her passport copy or something to reception?

Offline Morpheus

You’ll pay a minimum of 1000AED for a couple of hours. Mainly Chinese, Viet and Russian, with a good handful of other nationalities. She will have to sign in at reception, and they will need your room number and surname when they go to the desk, or you can accompany them. They know the routine.

Offline nufc4life

You’ll pay a minimum of 1000AED for a couple of hours. Mainly Chinese, Viet and Russian, with a good handful of other nationalities. She will have to sign in at reception, and they will need your room number and surname when they go to the desk, or you can accompany them. They know the routine.

Thanks a lot Morpheus, you've given me exactly what I was after, hopefully Ill be back with a good report to share :drinks:

And to anyone else, is there any similar hotels near the airport with easy access to you know what? It would be nice to have a few options

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've noticed that Chessie Kay often finds herself in Dubai.

Never punted with her here, or abroad - but there certainly are agencies that i've seen advertise her there...not sure if anyone else could elaborate further.

Offline coconut101

I usually use JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, abt a 10 mins taxi from hotel, girl friendly, they take girls ID at reception. Shame its such a short stop over, for 3+ days you can go through a variety of nationalities  :drinks:

Take your own protection some of the girls turn-up with out any and will BB  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline nufc4life

I usually use JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, abt a 10 mins taxi from hotel, girl friendly, they take girls ID at reception. Shame its such a short stop over, for 3+ days you can go through a variety of nationalities  :drinks:

Take your own protection some of the girls turn-up with out any and will BB  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks mate, with the info I have off here and I've been trawling through the ISG reports, I think I have everything I need.

And thanks for the heads up about the protection,  :scare:  it was these sort of cultural differences I was unsure of, as you'd never expect to have this problem here in the UK

Offline coconut101

Thanks mate, with the info I have off here and I've been trawling through the ISG reports, I think I have everything I need.

And thanks for the heads up about the protection,  :scare:  it was these sort of cultural differences I was unsure of, as you'd never expect to have this problem here in the UK

Remember to negotiate them down as well. If no luck at the hotel bar/club you may be stuck. I'd advise saving numbers from massage republic of gurls you like and whatsapp them before hand to arrange date/time as a plan B/C or even D! Once in the UAE that website is  blocked although u can go via a proxy.

One Pakistani girl I got for 350 Dhs for "1 pop" from the bar, everything went fine until we were in my hotel room and she was like no condom  :dash:
Had to settle with OWO and CIM...although to avenge my frustration I finger fcked the life out of her  :wackogirl:

Offline Jerboa

Don’t touch anyone’s hip in a bar, or you may get locked up.

Offline nufc4life

Don’t touch anyone’s hip in a bar, or you may get locked up.

Ive been thinking about this.... Apparently this happens as we read in the news, but over on ISG they make it sound like they can grope the girls' tits and ass left right and centre and no one bats an eyelid? Are they just bigging themselves up or was that guy 'unlucky' that he was touching someones hip?

Also I'll report back how I get on, im going in January

Offline Jerboa

Ive been thinking about this.... Apparently this happens as we read in the news, but over on ISG they make it sound like they can grope the girls' tits and ass left right and centre and no one bats an eyelid? Are they just bigging themselves up or was that guy 'unlucky' that he was touching someones hip?

Also I'll report back how I get on, im going in January

Hookers in a club are not going to report someone for a grope, as they are not stupid, and won’t want trouble with the police, be on their radar, and possibly be deported, as for the guy that got arrested, I haven’t heard any more details, the guy that reported him, must of been a local you’d of thought, if so what was a good Muslim doing in a infidel bar with alcohol?

Offline Ozy84

The level of intellect is frightening  :scare:

dicktatorldn

with all that ass in that country you cant even walk up to a sexy girl and ask her if she wants to fuck or you get reported.

Offline Jerboa

with all that ass in that country you cant even walk up to a sexy girl and ask her if she wants to fuck or you get reported.

Exactly, but Arab women can be very hot, I was flicking channels earlier, and was on Dubai tv, some women's fashion programme, few of the ladies were hot, dressed very western, Smash!  :wacko:

Offline VFM

I used the Le Meridien recently.  I did not have to pay getting into Jules.  I picked up a really good looking girl from Vietnam in the club for 700 near closing time.  I collected 7 or 8 numbers in a couple of hours. She wanted 1200 around midnight but accepted 700 at 2am.  If you get a garden room, you can use the back entrance and bypass security.  I hope this helps.

Offline Steve Wright

Just got back from Dubai last weekend, I knew about the WGs at the York Hotel (mostly dark skinned girls) and the Moscow Hotel (Russian/Ukraninens). I wasn't able to punt but I was surprised to see WG's standing on the street near the Barasti bar close to the Marina, where I usually stay.
Also whilst in the Underground Pub at the Habtoor Grand Hotel 2 african girls blinged up and tottering around on high heals wandered in. I've been to Dubai many times now with work and never seen this so publicly before.

The Underground pub sell UK beer like London Pride (£8.70 pint) and cider. Mostly used by ex-pats.

Offline nufc4life

All that research for shit all. Thanks for everyone who answered and gave me a lot to go off, but my flight got delayed and I ended up having only 3 hrs in dubai so never actually got out of the airport. On my return trip I had company so that was my only chance  :dash: :angry: