Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Lee  (Read 5879 times)

4 review(s) for Blonde_Dolly (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

hornygeordieguy

Saw a girl called Nicole Lee today from AW. Up from MIddlesbrough She is a nice enough girl and we had a bit chat but we did not click at all really. She didn't seem to be very interested and didn't put much effort in at all. Took a phone call for her next appointment during proceedings and he booked for the following hour! She then stopped a couple of times to text him the address etc. After giving her a good facial which she did seem to enjoy it was all over really and that was 25mins into an hours appointment. Put her bra back on and chatted for a while then went for round two at my suggestion but to be honest she just did not turn me on and made little effort to try so I left 10 mins early. As I was leaving she was putting her kit back on ready for the next guy who would have been walking through the door as I was going out if we stuck to the booking times. Hope she washed her face before the next booking. Looked like she wasn't going to be having a shower.
Damn! Knew I should have booked one of my past favourites as its my last punt for quite a while.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

son_doobie

too bad that like mate, could have had 2 diamonds or armour girls for that price, mind you the photos it enough to drag anyone in, where abouts did you see her?

hornygeordieguy

I saw her at a place in Jesmond which was a grotty flat. She tells me that Diamonds use it. I would have gone to see Kara  but your previous post put me off! LOL

DaveMugabe

thanks for that
I ws going to book her wont now

hornygeordieguy

thanks for that
I ws going to book her wont now
I feel a bit bad now as she was a nice enough girl, quite chatty and nice looking.
Having said that for the money I have certainly had much better punts. It was a shame really but she was just not into it. First poor punt I have had for a while now. I should have known as she didn't even sound too bubbly or interested on the phone either.

son_doobie

ooohh mate ooohh tut tut you used the dreaded lol word, that sort of talk gets you. hoyed out of here ha, but seriously Kara's ok, she's there permanently so I know where to go when options are limited,  think its time for some new bllood, may I'm thinking, any feedback greatly appreciated  :cool:

hornygeordieguy

Oh no not the dreaded word. Who made up that stupid rule then? :unknown:

Offline rpg

It's not a rule. Use it as much as you want.......If you want to look like a 16 year old girl.

ManBat

It's not a rule. Use it as much as you want.......If you want to look like a 16 year old girl.

there's worse things to look like  :D

Offline portable

I don't even know/care what the 'dreaded word' is.  :unknown:

Anyway, I've considered seeing this girl (Whatever her name is) in the past but all I'm reading is putting me off. Don't care how gorgeous someone is, if they're not into what they're doing, it's a total waste of time.

hornygeordieguy

I don't even know/care what the 'dreaded word' is.  :unknown:

Anyway, I've considered seeing this girl (Whatever her name is) in the past but all I'm reading is putting me off. Don't care how gorgeous someone is, if they're not into what they're doing, it's a total waste of time.
I'll not mention the dreaded word - I don't care either.
I read her feedback again this morning after she text me to say that she just got my booking request on AW and did we meet!?
She has good feedback from others so maybe she was just having an off day. I'm being kind here methinks.

Offline John280

I had a similar experience with her a while back when she was still working in Middlesbrough.  She wasn't too interested and took a call from another client while I was doing her doggy. I didn't mind that though and tried to make as much noise fucking her as I could.

hornygeordieguy

I had a similar experience with her a while back when she was still working in Middlesbrough.  She wasn't too interested and took a call from another client while I was doing her doggy. I didn't mind that though and tried to make as much noise fucking her as I could.
:lol:

superted12

Good post. She looks right up my street, probably would have booked her at some point. Won't now

Mark74

Phewww thanks i was gonna book!

Offline jay-north east

I have seen this girl before and again it was a rubbish punt. It was couple of years ago under one of her many different names. Kissing is basic and not like she was interested, the oral was covered and didn't give me any joy at all, then the sex was the worst bit. She showed no interest at all. Now I am not the fittest, most attractive guy in the world but at the end of the day this is her "job" and she should put more into it than she does.

Would never see again and wish she would stop changing her name on aw because I keep nearly booking her again only to realise it's her!

Offline jay-north east

Using another name again I see. Showing in darlington on aw as larnaxxxx.

Offline lycius

Thanks for the update. A bit far south for me to have made the mistake but you might have saved somebody else some hard earned.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Wish she would stop changing her name, got all exited when i saw there was a new attractive looking girl in Darlo, well for all of 2 seconds anyway till i realized it was her. Saw her once was pretty average at best and a few months later accidentally booked her again not realizing it was her with a different name. Should have walked but i didnt.

hornygeordieguy

Now called something like Larnaxxx I see