Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuckAnyCockBecca - AVOID THIS SCAMMER IN LLANELLI!  (Read 1514 times)

2 review(s) for SuckAnyCockBecca (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 0mard3000

Avoid this profile

External Link/Members Only

Made an out call appointment with her. Communication seemed good. Said she needed a deposit before coming out. Me like an idiot sent a deposit to bank details she'd provided and of course after that never heard from her again.

Probably a bit stupid on my part but I'm new to this and her profile and communication seemed legit.

Any tips on how to avoid this and other scams would be much appreciated.

Offline crfc

Bareback, no phone number, feedback hidden...... Shows why you should avoid totally let alone send any money prior to a meeting
Thanks for the heads up
1st post warning natch

Gatchaman

Tip 1.  Run a mile when a deposit is suggested
Tip 2.  If a girl's AW feedback is hidden (hers is) that's never a good sign
Tip 3 . Search on here.  Paste the the numeric Adultwork ID into the search box top right (3434909 in this case), and see if anyone has said anything about her previously, in this case:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132841.msg1487886
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102590.msg1214099
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126941.msg1438091

There's also a deleted dodgy review that comes up (won't link it, but it comes up in the search)

Plenty of red flags there.

Sorry you had to find this out the hard way  :(

np500

Easy, never send money, EVER, scam avoided, if anything like this ever comes up, move on, that way you'll never get scammed, if your just starting out, stick to girls with good feedback ,  reviews and recommended on here, this cuts out the chances of getting scammed, you are a lucky man finding this site at the beginning of your punting career, you should use it to avoid getting scammed.

Offline Corus Boy

Bareback, no phone number, feedback hidden...... Shows why you should avoid totally let alone send any money prior to a meeting
Thanks for the heads up
1st post warning natch

Says it all!

STAR-LORD

Easy, never send money, EVER, scam avoided, if anything like this ever comes up, move on, that way you'll never get scammed, if your just starting out, stick to girls with good feedback ,  reviews and recommended on here, this cuts out the chances of getting scammed, you are a lucky man finding this site at the beginning of your punting career, you should use it to avoid getting scammed.
:thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for letting us know.  The fact that she offers bareback would have put me off from the start.

Offline 0mard3000

Thanks for the heads up guys. Upon reflection I realise how absolutely stupid it was. For some reason I though everything through the site was kinda protected but I get the gist now. I basically was only pushing it because I was in a hotel in town for 1 night, wanted to make something happen and she was the only one that came back to me as it was super short notice. Anyways, was a cheap lesson learned. Could've been a lot worse.