Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tania-Chelmsford-VivaStreet TOFTT  (Read 990 times)

cumagain2

External Link/Members Only

Chelmsford has been invaded by Roms this week but this one caught my eye because she wasn't posing in bra and pants - makes a change so I got curious and decided to risk £60 for 30 minutes. Not normal behaviour some might say but I had the urge despite bad press for most Roms.

Comms were by text for time and address. Located in a block of flats close to the University by the roundabout. Some street parking near the shops.

Buzzed in on arrival. Greeted by the girl in the pictures wearing a dressing gown and led to bedroom. Basic spoken English but not too much of a barrier. Paperwork sorted (no leaving the room - different) and off with the dressing gown to reveal bra, pants and a fairly good figure

Off came the bra to reveal natural tits (probably 34B). FK whilst I slid my hand down her pants to give her clit a rub whilst she was getting me hard. Fingers inside not allowed but I could feel her getting juicy.
Off with pants and onto RO which tasted good. A little pearl of a clit made an appearance after some tongue flicking. Switched to 69 and OWO (no CIM allowed) but got me close before the condom went on for mish and doggy.
Condom off and unloaded over a very nice arse.

Thought about giving it a neutral but IMHO there was something "girl next door" / youngish MILF about her which I like but it could just be a passing phase on my part:rolleyes:

Apologies for the quality of the review but the Eurovision Song Contest is on in the background and I wish the Romanian entry was a WG  :rolleyes: