Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 91Louise, Cambridge CB24: Good meet  (Read 1432 times)

6 review(s) for 91louise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Tricky59

Hi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen a mixture of reviews about Louise but wanted to find out for my self as she has a body type and offers services that floats my boat. To comment about the negatives previously raised, firstly the issue of her age, Louise does look slightly older than her profile suggests but I do believe that she is the right side of 40, (Louise says she is currently 37).
Louise has moved from Saffron Walden, (she told me it was Newport which is just outside of Saffron Walden), and now lives outside of Cambridge about 5 minutes from the village of Over, off the A14. Louise lives in a residential area, her road is a no through road and she is discreet in avoiding suspicion from her neighbours so the park here, call me, move here and call me again is quite understandable. Louise is an attractive women for her age with a great slim body, Louise greeted me in a black lacy see through top, mini skirt with a matching bra, panties underneath, stockings and boots, as requested. Her front garden, house is clean and the upstairs room that I was led to was also clean, neat and tidy. After dealing with the paperwork and having a quick chat as to what I was looking for we got down to business. We started with gentle petting and slow GFE and after a while I wanted to get down on her and taste her juices which ended up with her having a climax. Louise wanted to return the compliment and OWO quickly followed before I asked to enter her, on with the condom and Louise climbed on top and slowly teased my manhood with slow and varied thrusts whilst I started to kiss and lick her erect nipples and after a while I could feel her juices dribbling down onto my groin and inner thighs. We moved into missionary and my manhood slid in with ease and I started to pound away and I could feel myself hardening even more as I built up my pounding and then Louise started to lick and suck on my nipple, (gorgeous), and my climax seemed to go on forever. After a quick clean up we talked and I heard about her family, her partner and the move from Newport and how she was trying to protect her children from any local malicious gossip concerning her activities, (which her partner knows about and will get involved if you want a threesome with another male). I found Louise to be more attractive afterwards then when I first met her as she does have an engaging personality. As a mother of a number of children Louise does have some minor stretch marks which are hardly noticeable but might put some people off, but not me, Louise loves sex and knows how to please a man, (and a women as she is bi-sexual), our session was not enhanced by any fake moans groans etc.
I will definitely be seeing her again when the need arises.