Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROSY2016 X X - Luton  (Read 742 times)

4 review(s) for ROSY2016 X X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Moneyshow

External Link/Members Only

I first saw "Rosy" around 2 years ago again in Luton, but she vanished off the scene, when i saw her new profile pop up, and given the dreadful choices available in Luton i decided to pay her a return visit.

It took almost 2 weeks to get a mutually agreeable date (a week or so ago) but i thought given that id had a decent time last time i saw her I would wait.

Turned up at her flat in a good area for Luton, but things rapidly turned sour and went downhill very quickly.

On entering her flat i was somewhat surprised by the odour, this to me was the smell of cannabis and knowing the Rosy smoked, wouldnt seem impossible.

Appearance wise Rosy hasnt changed much, still stick thin, tiny boobs but now, very puffy nipples.

She looked very tired, and to me not quite "with it"

The flat was a tip, and there were 2 filthy cots inside it, the bed sheets werent even passable, i should have walked straight away in hindsight.

I felt really uncomfortable in the place, and beleive she has a young baby now, not to mess her about i settled on a quick blow job (OWO) which was acceptable and made my excuses and left.

Chalked it up as an experience, one that i hope i wont repeat.