Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar daddy  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Willyed

Whilst nosing around one of the websites for the above I see a lady I work with on their website. She's asking for around £1800 for her monthly allowance, now do I approach her about it and offer her money for sexual favours or not as we've worked together for quite some years?
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Bud$

No, and no, pm me with her number and I'll do that. I'd like to be a sugar daddy seeing as I'm already a white knight. I want to go the full hog.

Offline Corus Boy

Whilst nosing around one of the websites for the above I see a lady I work with on their website. She's asking for around £1800 for her monthly allowance, now do I approach her about it and offer her money for sexual favours or not as we've worked together for quite some years?

And risk a sexual harrassment charge in work?  Even if you haven't done anything because her profile is out there!  Is your job security, your marriage, any relationships secure and strong enough to weather any fallout from the event?

Sometimes it's better to 'un find' these things IMO.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Willyed

Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

I hear what your saying

But have the decency to tell her shes asking too much and will get no one :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

VERY MESSY!! leave it well alone mate!