Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nickkixxxx - Manchester  (Read 1316 times)

7 review(s) for Nickkixxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LYL

External Link/Members Only

Bare in mind that all our meetings happened around april-may 2016

age: late 20's, early 30's (she told me she's 30, don't know how to take it, these girls lie a lot)
nationality: thai
paid: 500 £ (5 hours, 5 different meetings)
services: OW, protected sex in many positions, handjob, titjob, thai massage, kissing, RO

Communication:

Very good. It started with an email on AW, then I usually texted her for a booking. She was answering quickly. I used to see her in the morning/lunch time so I usually find free spots for my fav asian girl.

Venue:

Her flat in Salford, near Grosvenor and McDonalds. She gave me very good directions to get there, it was easy to find. She used to throw her keys at me, she's bad at it, never managed to headshot me.. I remember the mini/smart or whatever bird car was parked in front was getting the hit. Very clean flat, she used to hide by the door and welcome with her big smile and kisses. Shower was always available, I maybe took one or two during our meetings (it was in the morning, I usually was fresh and showered just before, there was no need to take another one.. She was giving me water (you do really need to hidrate yourself before a meeting with her) which I never refused.

Appearance:

Very very hot and sexy body. Some of the best enhanced tits I ever seen that were suiting perfectly her petite body. She was having the best ass you could ask for, sweet tight pussy.. She was oozing of sex appeal. I guess her face could've been better, but she was smiling all the time, laughing and enjoying herself in my company. I would angry God to ask more from a woman.

Personality:

Incredible! So much enthusiasm and energy you can hardly find in a WG.. maybe because it was early she was like this, maybe we clicked.. we definitely clicked.. Maybe because we were same age, almost twins haha. From what she told me she was older than me with 5 days => same star sign.. Everything was great when we were together. She seemed to be a smart lady, with goals and plans. She told me she was planning to start a thai food restaurant (if I would find it, I would eat her.. food.. daily haha). Sometimes I was getting the feeling she is not enjoying her job, but never ever not enjoying our time together. She was putting so much enthusiasm to please me and I kept coming back till I was smelling some sort of EAS so took a break.. She is addictive.

The meetings:

It's been too long to remember many details but it was going like this: she was answering the door by the side, well hidden.. bringing that big smile of hers and enlighting the room. Then we were kissing. She was bringing me water, I was giving her the money (first time she checked them with a yellow marker, I was so amused then.. I just withdrew from the cash machine and the money were brand new.. I found out she liked them new hehe), then she was deep kissing me and undressing me until the belt (she never figured out how to pass it, even that I almost never had the same haha), she liked that I was pretty elegant (I guess it's a turn on for her).. lots of kissing, sometimes she was standing up on the bed with her arms wrapped on my neck, finally getting taller than me, just like a proper gf.. That's what I was asking from her, GFE.. Something held me for asking more, she was too petite and delicate to abuse her.. I was calling her my thai princess and was treating her well. We were fucking in all sort of positions (she definitely liked being on top.. she was fucking me and going faster and deeper and we were coming bout the same time.. she was smiling and laughing and I was kissing her neck and boobs... she was shaking her whole body.. lovely), she was massaging me (at least decent massage, she's thai wtf?!), giving me good blowjobs (I don't recall I got OWO from her, maybe once she couldn't resist and didn't put the rubber before), titjobs, 69 (it was one of the most amazing views you could ever ask for... such a round butt and such a pretty pink tight asian pussy), reverse oral.. Once she made me cum twice (she tried so hard, we fucked a lot and I came only once then I told her I want more, we fucked again, it was like an eternity of pleasure but wasn't able to cum, but still was hard, time was running out and she tried a handjob, very very good one, a lot of lube and nice technique and she was joking at me with her kinky lovely accent and mesmering black naughty eyes.. what's wrong with you?).. Sometimes I was taking a shower while chatting, sometimes I was going home smelling as Nickki.. It was a very good time with her!

Verdict:

I see her profile is off. I read a review that somebody was saying she told him she will quit in december. I guess she did. I guess these girls make some money and if they don't spend it on stupid LV or Prada bags, they can really open a restaurant or some other business to make a decent living. If I were able to book her again I might do it, I only took the break because I was feeling I like her too much and didn't want to become a stalker or whatever.. It's a business.. I would recomend her to anyone who's looking for a real asian GFE. She was a cool girl to meet.
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline jonko

I had the pleasure to meet her a few months ago - my first real punt (my first I walked away from so didn't really punt), Nickie was my first and a great experience. I was hoping to go back in November or early this month as she told my she was quitting too - but never found the time as wanted to try some other girls too. When I eventually found the time I couldn't get through to her - so I guess she just wasn't do it anymore this month, finished. I wish her all the best and if she opens that eaterie in town - I will seek it out and smile at her pretending I don't know her. Mind you she probably won't remember me as I only saw her once.

I haven't found quite anyone that I have enjoyed so much as Nickiexxxx yet (only had 5 girls in total). Although couple of weeks ago I met that Sweet Candy polish girl - she gave me the most amazing blow job and a fantastic kisser, mmmmmmm  (as good or even better than Nickie) I liked her, even though she was much bigger than in her pics (much fuller figure now). but Nickiee's fuck was the nicest.

Now I gotta find me a new special Thai girl, and I have my eye on one but can't find any reviews for her so  just gotta make the move.

Offline Carpy

Great girl and a cracking shag.

Don't think for one minute that any of the opening a shop, left her husband, sending money home stories were true. So I wouldn't hold you breath of a chance meeting in a cafe lads.

Offline LYL

Great girl and a cracking shag.

Don't think for one minute that any of the opening a shop, left her husband, sending money home stories were true. So I wouldn't hold you breath of a chance meeting in a cafe lads.

haha.. she told them to every punter entering the door until she started to believe them herself.. let me guess, she told you she was a dancer in Thailand and married a brit tourist older than her who turned into a faggot not giving her the cock she needed, then she wanted a kid and nobody there to plant the seed??  :lol:
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1