Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena - French Moroccan Belsize Park - RB  (Read 4655 times)

Tom5334

Just had a bid from Serena on a RB I've got running, WELL under her incall price for an hour of PSE.

Anybody seen her, looks way too pricey at her normal rates and wouldn't entertain those prices.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

endomorph

Her knowledge of English does not extend to Milking/Lactating, or she has had a baby recently.

Offline finn5555

She bid on mine as well but I detest big fake plastic tits  :vomit:

Tom5334

I like 'em  ;)

Emailed her to see if bid is genuine and meets my requirements!

Offline finn5555

I like 'em  ;)

Emailed her to see if bid is genuine and meets my requirements!

Good luck  :thumbsup:

DOBERMAN

Mind sharing what price she offered? She looks hot

Offline MancSean

Funny she just replied to my RB for £120 for tomorrow and very tempted her arse looks amazing

Tom5334

Bid £150 on mine, but I'm after the full PSE works, it sounds like that's all she does, bid on RBs, when I contacted her she asked me to remind her what bid she had placed!

Can't find anything on the net about her review wise, but the limited AW feedback looks promising(for what it's worth)

Got a few other options but she's looking good for a punt.

pompoustwat

I have seen her. My review is up on AW. I gather she only bids on RBs hence she will consider below her own published rates. Punting and girls are all a matter of personal taste but my honest opinion is she is top draw. She delivered on everything I asked for with enthusiasm. She is gorgeous but yes her tits are enhanced.... Personally I like them that way.

Only one possible down side to consider; she does smoke and if you book for over an hour she will ask if she can light up at some point. No big deal as she freshens up and itbdoesnt linger on her but you may smell it briefly on your clothes when you leave and that MAY lead to questions from your wife if you have one and you are a non smoker yourself.

She doesn't clock watch and odds are you will stay 10 mins over time chatting, kissing etc. She will do PSE or gfe. Or both!

Offline Curious

Ha! 
She bid on mine this morning at, wait for it...£0 !

Woman knows a hot guy when she reads his RB and is clearly desperate to get a piece of me*

*The above statement may not be true.

Tom5334

I had a really good 70-75 minutes with her when she bid on my RB, agree about the smoking but as I wasn't going home to the wife that night I let it slide.
Dressed as requested and good communication throughout.

Really enthusiastic, extremely wet owo and loved having her ass spanked(she insisted)

Would return and would recommend, I went PSE and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

She does have regulars at her normal incall rates but likes us RB punters for a change

Tom5334

Googled Serena000162 to see if she's any more reviews as was planning another visit, came up on a barebackers/bug chasers forum as a bb'er if price is right and up to date cert in your hand.

Those pricks on there seem to suggest that the big challenge for them is to get the 'no bb' girls to go bareback for the right money, terrifying.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Googled Serena000162 to see if she's any more reviews as was planning another visit, came up on a barebackers/bug chasers forum as a bb'er if price is right and up to date cert in your hand.

Those pricks on there seem to suggest that the big challenge for them is to get the 'no bb' girls to go bareback for the right money, terrifying.

Just read that forum you were alluding to, indeed quite terrifying but sadly not as uncommon as one might have thought
I suspect. Thanks for the prompt by the way.

Your review of Serena a few months back almost inspired me to book a session with her, however she insisted on a minimum
2hr Incall booking amounting to £450-00 via AW. That's pretty steep for a first time meet, hence didn't this pursue any further.