Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exoticsonia - anyone had a go?  (Read 1475 times)

weedougie

Interested in visiting this girl:
External Link/Members Only

looks hot but...
says she's a french moroccan - but the profile also says she's a Syrian male. She adds that this is a mistake but she can't change it....

also says she used to have a different profile with great feedback but it got "accidentally deleted"

based London NW3

Hmmmmmm
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:41:44 pm by weedougie »

JB90

Bump!

Also interested in seeing this girl.

Any feedback from members would be of great help.

Cheers!

Offline Smokin

I did have a booking arranged but had to cancel last minute.

I'm looking to book again, once I do I shall report back.

LL

says she's a french moroccan - but the profile also says she's a Syrian male. She adds that this is a mistake but she can't change it....
The profile is verified which means her passport has been used to set the nationality (I think). So too right she can't change it.

Gent123

The girl is geniune like in the pictures, I have seen her a couple of months ago, and she is a hot one. This profile is new, as she states that she lost her old profile... ( lol ). But I know Sonia, and trust me... she will fuck your brains out!  :hi:

LondonJames568

The girl is geniune like in the pictures, I have seen her a couple of months ago, and she is a hot one. This profile is new, as she states that she lost her old profile... ( lol ). But I know Sonia, and trust me... she will fuck your brains out!  :hi:

so a YAY rather than NAY on this one. let me see if i can book for the weekend

Ludwig

also says she used to have a different profile with great feedback but it got "accidentally deleted"

based London NW3

Hmmmmmm

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I recognise the photos, and I am pretty confident that this is the same WG who previously worked in Belsize Park under the name of Serena on profile External Link/Members Only (and then apparently later on as Sonia on External Link/Members Only)

There may be other members on here who can provide an opinion on this ...

Searching on UKP on those ID numbers brings up a number of hits, but perhaps the one of most interest is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36382.msg585435#msg585435 which refers to her being discussed on a barebacking bug-chasers website as a WG who was open to providing BB for extra cash

If it's the same WG, it would probably explain why her old profile was "accidentally deleted"

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:57:10 am by Ludwig »

Offline Makka124

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I recognise the photos, and I am pretty confident that this is the same WG who previously worked in Belsize Park under the name of Serena on profile External Link/Members Only (and then apparently later on as Sonia on External Link/Members Only)

There may be other members on here who can provide an opinion on this ...

Searching on UKP on those ID numbers brings up a number of hits, but perhaps the one of most interest is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36382.msg585435#msg585435 which refers to her being discussed on a barebacking bug-chasers website as a WG who was open to providing BB for extra cash

If it's the same WG, it would probably explain why her old profile was "accidentally deleted"

I have not seen her, but remember say she prepared for all services, Yes  she provides bareback in a review I read, if I'm not mistaken she's also had more profiles before also