Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanys in Bath?  (Read 2191 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

Awork really needs to install a button or link to their search facility in order to 'bulk blacklist' in just one swipe.
10 Romanys/Bulgars/EE shite blacklisted, JUST from Bath today, a normally 'quiet' area for whores apart from the usual suspects.
With 8 from Bristol as well, when my blacklist is full, will I have to send them to The Cloud?  :lol: :lol:

SirFrank

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. I had a quick scan of Cardiff the other day and it was page after page of shit

Offline house music dave

How can you tell a romany profile apart from a the standard EE ones?
what do i need to look out for do you think? 

Offline Johny Stone

Look for dark skin, dodgy looks, sportish clothes/postures.

For example:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:21:12 pm by Johny Stone »

JV547845

I think he just meant Romanian, not Romany.

Offline Johny Stone

Offline rudolph hucker

I think he just meant Romanian, not Romany.

What's the difference? A Romany is from Romania.
Their profiles generally only have a private gallery to waste your cash on, and their price for an hour is usually around the £100 mark. They also like to say they're from Spain or Italy, when clearly, they are not.

Offline Qwerty

A Romany is not from Romania - Romany is the name given to Roma or Gypsies, who live all over Europe, and have their own language completely unrelated to Romanian

Offline rudolph hucker

You learn something new every day, thx Qwerty. having read some of their profiles, I can see what you mean about 'have their own language'  :D

Offline shining1

A Romany is not from Romania - Romany is the name given to Roma or Gypsies, who live all over Europe, and have their own language completely unrelated to Romanian
They are thought to have originated in N. India many centuries ago. And they are discriminated against and despised by most ethnic Romanians, in the same way as "travellers" are in this country.

Offline Qwerty

You learn something new every day, thx Qwerty. having read some of their profiles, I can see what you mean about 'have their own language'  :D

But I think the ones you're talking about are Romanian rather than Romany, and it's true their English skills seem to vary from basic to non-existent - "Hott girl is new in your town for make you happi"

Offline rudolph hucker

13 more bit the dust on my most recent search.

You.can.also.tell.them.by.the.amount.of.full.stops.that.punctuate.their.profiles. and an excessive usage of the letter 'y'

Reminds me of a Python sketch.......''we are the whores that say 'Y' ''

Offline Qwerty

A classic on a profile that just appeared:

"I am Quinn of suck dicks" :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:01:14 pm by Qwerty »

Offline Qwerty

Won't flood the topic with these, but this one just cracked me up for some reason:

"The greatest pleasure I get with this job is when a man leaves me thinking what has just happened." :D

Offline rudolph hucker

It's a complete piss take now, another 23 blacklisted in Bath & Bristol today  :scare:

Offline rudolph hucker

32 more since my last post, I'm starting to boil...... :angry: :angry:

Offline rudolph hucker

My issue is, after reading numerous reports on Romanians/Bulgarians/Hungarians is, other areas of the country ie: Brum, Wales & London seem to attract a 'better class' of girl, if there is such a thing.
There seem to be far more glowing reports from these areas featuring good sex, no B&S, reliable service and so on. (And of course VFM).
So, why is it, in my opinion, the selection in Bristol/Bath is sooo poor?
After being messed about a number of times by more than one of these particular EE prossies some time ago, I wouldn't even contemplate making the effort to book one now.
I might add, it's a real shame because more often than not they look very hot and seriously dirty.

Offline Qwerty

Maybe the punters in other parts of the country aren't as discriminating :-)