Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork or Vivastreet?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline RockyBaboa69

I have always been punting girls from AdultWork.

Never tried Vivastreet, is it equally good or better? Which one would you prefer?

And is there any other other popular sites, besides AW & Vivastreet?

Please advice ;)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Its bait 'n switch most of the time, your lucky if you get to see the  girl in the pictures :(

Offline bigbrit

I agree, I’ve seen a few from viva street but I know it won’t  be the girl in the pics. However, I’m normally well up for it and would only walk if she’s an absolute minger. I normally stay and sometimes they are great!
Banned reason: Threats towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheMurloc

I agree, I’ve seen a few from viva street but I know it won’t  be the girl in the pics. However, I’m normally well up for it and would only walk if she’s an absolute minger. I normally stay and sometimes they are great!

Yeah as long as you go in with that expectation of Rommie Roulette (or Chinese) its not all bad, you occasionally uncover a hidden gem.

Offline thaislave

Aw has 1000s
Vs has 7 and theyre fake profiles
No brainer

Online scutty brown

no authentication required on VS so the profiles are more likely to be fake and the girls more likely to be trafficked

Offline Foxtail17

Only used VS once, ended up with a serial texter who found my AW account and texted ladies I had seen in the past, had to start a new AW account.