Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy masseusse Jess - Nottingham  (Read 1346 times)

15 review(s) for SEXY MASSEUSE JESS (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SEXY+MASSEUSE+JESS -

Decided to treat myself to a massage for my birthday read many good reveiws about this girl so thought i'd give her a go.

£70 one hour massage with hand and breast relief.

Comms very good, she let me have the address and mobile number the night before.

Parking is a bit of  pain cos all the spaces close are residents only but 2 streets back there is plenty of on road space.

Rang the buzzer went up some steep stairs where there seemed to be a lot of girls running in and out of a entrance lobby some quite nice ones.
Jess met me at the top of the stairs she is a little older and bigger than her pictures it didn't matter as i new she was a BBW (i fancied a change from the usual Asians i go for).
Taken up to a laborinth of rooms with interconecting doors.
Offered a shower to begin which i took then on to  a massage table.
She started with feathers over the body thing then on to a good full body massage with a bit of touching the down stairs the some b2b on the back.
Next roll over fully hard by now had a bit of massage on the chest then she up on the table covering she self in oil and a great b2b, she then started to slowly and gently give the HR tits in my face.
She has a suprisingly very firm body for a big girl i've never felt a big bird so firm before and very soft skin.
After 10-15 mins of gental oily wanking she started a tit wank that finished me off in a  minuet i spunked allover her tits( i do like a tit wank).
She cleaned me up ran the shower for me then got dressed.

Really nice sensual experiance, Jess is a nice girl very proffessional that put 100% effort into making me feel like the king for an hour and unlike some of the other reveus on here i don't think she gets off on it  but she's a good actor and makes you feel like she does.

Would recomend if you like BBW and would return after i've ticked a few more off the wish list if i'm in Nottingham anytime.