Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / xALEKSANDRA24x / North Acton  (Read 1139 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flybynightpm

Well reviewed but here is my encounter...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her last week, 1hr for £100.

Communication:

Rang her and texted her on the morning, got a txt back sometime later and we arranged a session. Clear instructions about rough location and parking suggestions albeit these proved no good. I thought it was a no go but got the txt as soon as she came on-line around 10.30am.

Pretty new block of flats very close to the tube station, unlocked and didn't encounter any security gates etc. If your coming by car give yourself 20 mins to find a place, midweek, the parking was a nightmare. I got slightly lost going to the wrong floor but was easily sorted with a few calls.

Shower was spotless as was the flat although I could smell a smoker in another room.. She didn't appear to be a smoker..

Lady:

Good English spoken and a very nice manner, good laugh throughout the session, Size 8?, pretty blond with blue eyes, not voluptuous but compact... I've not viewed the PG photos but the cover photo I think is her, its definitely her watch I noticed (don't ask my why)

The meet:

Offered the £ but wasn't that bothered about taking it straight away which is a good sign, quite jovial about me getting lost and starting kissing as soon as I got into the room.

Basically we fell straight onto the bed like teenagers, grinding and snogging getting ourselves worked up, clothes were lost pretty quickly and she seemed to make all the right noises, nice moans and panting. Sometimes I think this is a time wasting tactic but she moved without nudging to start a prolonged deep BJ which was a little unexpected. Took the opportunity to hold her head down and pump her head a little, no protestations.. I think I could feel her swallowing on the end of my cock...had to concentrate a lot not to cum... Think I had an old man's small bladder syndrome which kept me off the boil... Came up for air with more DFK and sucking her lovely young 32C tits.. Flipped her over to enjoy that arse, love a bit of rimming which made her wriggle nicely, i think she likes this.. Back to more DT and 69, then onto fucking her on top then mish my favourite.. Lots of pelvic grinding and groaning ensued to a single pop sweaty climax.

So, in summary, lovely girl with good attitude, pretty and I suspect a smart cookie... Good VFM. Definitely visit again.