Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna/Celyn Thai - Bayswater  (Read 252 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7010939) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline lee1

Links

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only Search for Anna

As Celyn

Summary:
Did not happen

When:
August 2023

Details of the booking

I fancied Anna’s pics and thought of giving her a try even if her reviews were not mind blowing.

So I made an advance booking by text 2 full days before. No response till after 3 pm.

Response
Yes
Name/time on booking please

I provide the details.

Response
Tomorrow yeah

I reply with day and date/time and duration

Response
Tomorrow yeah

I repeat my response

Response
Tomorrow
Yeah

I repeat my response and also said I confirm for the date and finally got a booking acknowledgment

Response
advanced booking on ***
Time ***
Confirm for***
1hr: 150
Anna

I thank her as the final message was accurate

Full address provided with even a Google maps pin. I was asked to either ring or call when I arrive.

Pleased with myself I relaxed imagining a good time with Anna.

Morning of the booking, I sent a message as a reminder of the booking for later that day.

No response

I called 2hrs before the booking. Call declined.

Sent a message as a reminder.

Response
Cool
Name/time on booking

I repeat all the information again.

No response

Walked from Queensway tube to the apartment. Messaged to say I was early and if I could come in.

Response
Sure

Buzzed. Nothing. Buzzed in on second ring

Took the lift to the correct floor. Walked to the apartment. knocked. No response. There was a buzzer and I tried it. Nothing. I hear a woman talking in Thai in the apartment. I text saying I am standing at the door and I am knocking on the door.

Response
Yes

Knocked some more. Nothing. Woman talking in Thai inside. I messaged : I am standing at the apartment door please open.

Response
Yes

Waited and tried again. I call. Mamasan ignores my call. Note I can hear her chatting. Finally takes my call, says she cannot  hear me even though we are just separated by a door and a call was not even necessary as I can hear her without using the phone  :dash:

So I messaged her after the failed call. I now get the following message:

Response
She not ready
She was busy early

I message to please cancel the appointment.

Immediate response
Do you want someone else close by?

My answer. In my mind I am thinking there is no way I trust this Mamasan
No thank you

Response
Ok

Even though I had a clear confirmation from Mamasan 2 days before, it meant nothing.

Absolute waste of my time. Frustrated I went to have a KFC, still fuming from this episode.

Saving grace : £150 in my pocket.

This review or lack thereof is no refection of Anna as I did not meet her. She will certainly lose business with that Mamasan in charge of her bookings.  :thumbsdown: