Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tessa thai, Paddington  (Read 1452 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7002897) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Veinspulser

External Link/Members Only

Have visited this girl a couple of times the last 2 months and would say she gradually got jaded. The last time I bumped with the next punter, at the existing outer door, funny feeling you know lol.

The place is a couple of min walk from Padd. Generally clean and tidy, but with cooking smelt inside. Shared with Kate so you can hear noise around. Dissent bath, good size.

Girl almost same like pictures but the face got some acne residue, not bad as site. Age early 30s imo. All natural, small B best, no tatoos, sleam but not skinny.

Comes ok, slightly sluggish.

150ph FK OWO CIM AL, different positions

The first visit was pretty good, she smiling delivered all with enthusiasm, took deep AL pounding, just owo was toothy.

The following visit, worse,  fk okis, no dfk, leeked shaven vagina and rimmed her, a bit pussy and Anal on mish and finished Cim which dodgy it pulling out at the last moment then holded near lips inside a couple of seconds and running to bath, noisy spitting and gagging for ages. When she came finally back asked what's wrong, said doesn't like it. Told her to remove it from likes then.
2 pop, she laied to me no initiating any action so a few min after asked for owo, wasn't too toothy this time but mechanical, then put her on top, just a couple of min said tired and relaxed on me covering my head. I turned my head aside and have seen her texting on her phone still my dick on her pussy, bloody hell.
Any way turned her to mish pussy then doggy anal, pounded, she took it well, but my sence was it is a service not an experience if you know I mean.
Could not cum second time probably because the above and not sure gonna return.

Well I know after you have been with Nicky, Tracy,  Olive was charming as well, you have some similar expectations and hope but alas, did not find any carriage to see new Thai girls, mostly new once are disappointing.
Or haven't been looking properly...

Online stewpid

Thanks for the review. Had been interested in Tessa based on pics but this and Magnetico's review have shown that this is yet another disappointing addition from the new crop of Thais (and there are those that support higher prices for these girls  :dash: ). Is the golden age of Thai WGs over?  :cry:

Offline Graham2050

Thanks for the review mate, off HL.