Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne_Massage_GFE - Crossharbour / Canary Wharf - positive/neutral  (Read 1123 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652384) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davidarold90

External Link/Members Only

First time with a Brazilian

Option one = 100GBP only massage and happy ending
Option two = option one + sex 1 time

1h "option 2" = 150GBP
Services: FK (no DFK), 1 CUM, Massage
No CIM
No OVO
No GFE

Appearance:
Picture original, at the moment there is also a short video for free in AW
Nice tits and soft curvy body

Pro:
Good communication via Whatsapp (I do not think she is the one replaying)
Transparent with services list, except for the 2 CUM (1 happy ending and 1 sex as described from her, but god only the CUM with sex)
Nice tits
She seems nice, we got two laughs, nothing more with her poor English

Con:
0 English
Clock watcher

Session:
She started with oily massage, was quite good.
Then she started the happy ending and she stopped and we continued with sex. This was a problem as after the "almost done" happy ending I CUM in 2min. I was not worried as I was expecting another shot. Instead the session was about to end. She watched the phone several times and stopped 10min before the session ending to allowed me to shower...

Conclusion:
I got what we agreed on, so it is already a good thing. Maybe the extra CUM was my misunderstanding.
I recommend her for the massage session. Or maybe not even that consider the fact she wants 100GBP.
IMO, you can get better options with 100GBP massage / 150GBP sex with her short list of services.
Not sure if I will be back, prices a bit off, maybe only if I am lazy and I would like to with someone that I already had experience with.

Online sparkus

Wrongly tagged massage if a mod can remove.