Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AYAH XXX - TOFTT, Stratford - B&S warning  (Read 1329 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6710937) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mrpunts

30 min stay for £60
External Link/Members Only

Short version:
I’m glad I only went for 30 mins.

Long version:
Trawled AW for something in the Newham aside from the assorted munters, fatties and SPs with sub-par reviews and took a punt on this tidy little package.

Comms all by text. I was directed to a tower block on the high street, about several mins walk from Stratford station and probably 5 mins from Stratford High Road DLR.

I was given flat details and instructed to call concierge? Luckily someone was coming out so I got in without having to do that, but for a moment I was like WTF.

Usual hide behind the door technique, but was relived to see she resembles her pictures - is very petite and stands around 5’4 ish. Has some body tattoos.

SP is pleasant and has a good command of English so chatty, etc.

Asked to have a quick shower and was given a towel. Flat is functional although the room was a bit small and dark, I prefer to see the action .

SP gave a lubed gentle handjob and brought me to a semi and put on a rubber for covered oral. Maybe a bit longer getting me harder would have been easier for getting the dom on. Technique was ok, mostly helmet suction interspersed with some licking around the tip, no real depth to it but passable.

I wasn’t getting feeling any warmth or attempt to perform so when I was hard enough I took her offer to initiate sex so I could pump and dump.

She lay on her back and spread her legs and this is the where things went downhill for my overall enjoyment.

Firstly, bristly legs - which was surprising and a turn off for me. Secondly, she had a lot of lube in her pussy, whether this was what she applied before sex, or leftovers from a previous session, so felt like a windsock down there.

Wasn’t getting any real depth so changed position to doggy, which was marginally better but again wasn’t able to really muster the enthusiasm (which neither did she really)

I was bordering on a neutral but have decided to mark down as negative. While she may be a nice girl she’s just not cut out for this line of work.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingpumping1920

The girl in the pictures is a popular IG model 

You won't meet her for that price
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 12:45:58 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mrpunts

I don’t know which IG model you’re referring to. All I know is that I saw a tight petite blonde that resembles the girl in the pics, not that they give much away  :unknown:

Offline puntingpumping1920

I don’t know which IG model you’re referring to.

The pictures you uploaded belong to this girl --- External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mrpunts

The pictures you uploaded belong to this girl --- External Link/Members Only

Had a look, it’s not her you are right. She doesn’t have tits like that. The negative rating is reinforced.

Offline youngchoco

I was doing the same as you tonight and must have called her around the same time as you because she didn't answer me. Sorry it wasn't good for you. I didn't have much luck tonight either :/

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for TOFTT and saving me the disappointment  :drinks:  Was going to try this one last weekend if my other punt went South, it was fairly Southerly and in my disappointment forgot to try Ayah, I plumped for a decent Thai massage from an attentive middle-aged Thai spinner as consolation instead.

Offline mrpunts

I was doing the same as you tonight and must have called her around the same time as you because she didn't answer me. Sorry it wasn't good for you. I didn't have much luck tonight either :/

Her contact is unreliable, there was a gap between agreeing and confirming and luckily for me I headed there to honour the appointment time but I wasn’t sure still. I can only conclude that she may have had a punter in before me which accounts for the delay and the slackness of her pussy.

Better luck for you next time pal.

Offline mrpunts

Thanks for TOFTT and saving me the disappointment  :drinks:  Was going to try this one last weekend if my other punt went South, it was fairly Southerly and in my disappointment forgot to try Ayah, I plumped for a decent Thai massage from an attentive middle-aged Thai spinner as consolation instead.

I didn’t feel any real warmth or enthusiasm for the punt part. As mentioned she’s pleasant enough to talk to but I’m not there for a chat lol

Offline Macmillan1964

How tall is she ? Looks pretty short .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrpunts

Offline ollielon