Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixie-Slut, Lewisham  (Read 9680 times)

16 review(s) for Pixie-Slut (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Onemoretime

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Date: Jan 2022

Girl: Pixie is a petite girl with a nice arse but no tits. During the punt I also found her teeth to be quite badly stained.

Fee and time: £90 for 30 minutes in-call (no extras)

Attitude: Up for everything with a cheeky south London twang....

Service: Requested a sub-slut style service mainly centred around oral and face fucking. Pixie is very willing but I've seen other SP's who can suck cock, let alone perform deepthroat and take a face fuck, better than she. That said Pixie is very willing but her abilities just didn't really do it for me. I asked about the anal service and Pixie quickly grabbed a butt plug before proceeding to push it up her arse. Following a bit of a show Pixie rubbered me up, removed the plug and asked "where do you want to fuck me?", "where do you suggest?" I replied to which she responded "straight up my arse"...
I proceeded to fuck Pixie up the arse in missionary before changing to doggy and really going for it at full force. Then the inevitable happened, and I ejaculated in the condom deep in Pixie's arsehole. A bit of a clean up and we tried for round two with another bout of oral but I was truly spent following round one and decided to call it a day pretty much around the end of my allotted time. Full marks to Pixie for not rushing me and I'm sure I could have had some extra time if it was necessary (this was her demeanour at least) but I could achieve no more and put and end to our session.

Would I return?: No. I visited for a specific service which, through no fault of her own, I found she failed to deliver on. This plus I normally go for massive tits
so Pixie's A cups are not what I would normally go for. However the anal did make up for it and was taken well so on reflection....if you want a petite blonde with short hair who's prepared to go straight to anal, Pixie's your girl! If you want a throat fucking session, probably not so much.   

Offline The_Don

Current profile format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enjoys:
"A" Levels
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
BDSM (receiving)
Being Filmed
Bukkake
Car Meets
CIM
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Enema
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Humiliation (receiving)
Lapdancing
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (giving)
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Swinging
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Voyeurism

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUY IN MY VIDEOS BAREBACK IS MY BOYFRIEND. I DO NOT OFFER BAREBACK WITH CLIENTS

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LongSleeves

What were comms like? I've been tempted to see her a few times but I'm more of a spontaneous punter and didn't want to have to exchange emails rather than just calling/texting?

Offline Yankee41

She is very good at comms.  Texting is best for a quicker responce.

Offline Onemoretime

I emailed her first and then called after getting her number

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, could you elaborate more on why the throat fucking / oral wasn't that great. Was it that she can't do balls deep throating? For me face fucking and deepthroat needs to involve balls deep throating.

Offline Onemoretime

I found that she couldn't take a face fucking and balls deep was just never going to happen. YMMV but I think I'm an average guy and if she couldn't take me then I don't think she is going to take the more well endowed gentlemen either. It might have simply just been my experience but have a read of her other reviews and make a judgement from there. Hope this helps.

Offline realist

hi Thanks for the review. I know personal  preference but how would you rate her looks?

Offline Onemoretime

Facially she's an average looking girl with a bit of an alternative blonde short style haircut.

Offline The_Don

The movie clip tap had some face screen shots

Offline 69Luvva

hi Thanks for the review. I know personal  preference but how would you rate her looks?

I saw her last year - definitely quite average, if anything - in person I found her to be a bit boyish but some of that was definitely down to her attitude which didn't really work for me at all (see my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=315415.0).

Offline peter jb

It says on her page SE4 . Does anyone know nearest station ? , and is the flat discreet or part of housing estate ?
Thanks

Offline Onemoretime

Its a semi detached in a terrace with a side entrance. I recommend using a travel app to help you get there.

Offline Yankee41

Catford is pretty close to her. 

Offline John987654321

This is tempting. Profile says she's 31 - how far off is that do you reckon?

Offline Yankee41

Its probably correct.  She has a very youthful and playful personality.

Offline realist

Thanks. The movie clip reminded me - I have seen her back in early 2019. LOL Shows you how long covid has been. She was willing for anything but something did not click. As I am in a post covid getting on the horse may look around a bit more but she was pretty good at not saying no!

Offline Pixie-Slut

• Service Provider
Thanks for the positive review Hun.

All I'd like to say is yes my visit to the dentist was long overdue, but the stains have gone now.

In regards to my deepthroat, well all I can say is I'm sorry you didn't find it to your liking, and that's fine. But my feedback speaks for itself, and I have many many vids that show what I can do. Though yes I may have been having an 'off day', so if so, I apologise x

Offline aanimator

All I'd like to say is yes my visit to the dentist was long overdue, but the stains have gone now.

In regards to my deepthroat, well all I can say is I'm sorry you didn't find it to your liking, and that's fine. But my feedback speaks for itself, and I have many many vids that show what I can do. Though yes I may have been having an 'off day', so if so, I apologise x

Thanks for your response, it is helpful for other punters including myself, but I wouldn't recommend checking your reviews on here as it will eventually poison your mind and make you cynical of punters. I have seen that happen to other WG's. Most of us on here take a holistic view so you don't need to worry about the small details imo.

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

I saw you in February, I’m larger than average and you deep throated me no problem. Very genuine lovely real lady will definitely see again! X