Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNA2255- Polish - East India  (Read 631 times)

2 review(s) for NewPolishLisa (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Met Anna recently, believe she moved from East Croydon to East India this week and currently at a council / ex-council estate.

Location is a couple of minutes from DLR station, room is functional but nothing really to write home about.

Positive
- Girl in picture, a bit photoshopped and probably taken a few years ago but face is ok. Not a stunner but milf. Reasonably petite and I think legs her best feature
- Very good OWO, the start was good when she was sucking and licking with good pace. Doesn't deep throat but deep and enjoyable enough. This was probably the best part of the punt
- Moved onto sex after 10 mins of oral, starting with doggy and we made use of the mirror. Good eye contact throughout. Moved to mish and I gave her a really good pounding, no fake moans which was good
- Was going to finish in doggy then she said we haven't got much time left. Removed the condom and she sucked me again but this time it was too hard and not so enjoyable. Finished with CIM but no swallow, to be fair she did hold it and kept sucking for another minute or so

Neutral
- Quite a lot of tattoos, not my cup of tea
- Have a bit of a belly, no issue for me as I was banging her from behind most of the punt
- Not the most beautiful but at 70 for 1/2 hour with OWO and CIM included IMO is VFM for the area
- Didn't DFK as she is a smoker, I can't stand it

Negative
- Slight clockwatching, felt a bit rushed towards end of the punt and final OWO was nowhere as good as what I had at the start

Nice enough girl and seemed to answer her phone rather than maid. Overall neutral because I didn't find her that attractive so no return for me but it was a better punt than the last couple of times!

Type_O_Negative