Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-Marie X - South Kensington  (Read 1067 times)

17 review(s) for Anna-Marie X (13 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another one from a few months (weeks?) ago, I'm sort of undecided between neutral and positive. I remember at the time I was reasonably satisfied, but for some reason the memory I have of the meeting is a bit lacklustre.

I met Anna-Marie at the famous serviced apartment block in South Kensington. She visits periodically and stays in London for a couple of weeks each time.

I remember her as a nice, welcoming and friendly person, quite chatty and pretty lively. Still, I got a sense of vague disconnection from reality, as if she was a bit in her own bubble.

Looks-wise I wasn't blown away. She bears no resemblance to her photoshopped pictures (although she's better than her horrific "natural" picture shows). She is not a size 8, or at least wasn't when I met her. More like a size 10, although she's pretty tall so that didn't bother me too much. Not a stellar body, though, although I guess for a 36 years old she's pretty fit. I'm generally looking for something different, though. Large, fake breasts (not too bad, but not great either), long legs with a bit too much flesh on them, very slight tummy. Her hair style in particular looked a bit messy and disheveled. Overall, she looks more like a Brazilian than a Hungarian/European person.

Performance-wise I can't really complain: she was reasonably intense, good BJ, and decently into it, although always in that kind of dreamy way that I felt a bit off-putting. I remember I found her not tight enough, though.

Overall, not a bad experience, but not even one to recommend.

Offline Tony_Red

Sounds like she has dropped a few points in the looks dept. When I saw her a  year ago she was toned with v good skin.

BJ was crap for me and noise she made was off putting.

In hindsight and with more experience now, I would rate her as a solid neutral. Never had the urge to go back.

Understand exactly what you mean about being in her bubble/dreamy like demeanor.