Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young busty Suzy in Birmingham  (Read 4738 times)

Offline misterjt111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged a booking with this girl, anyone got any more feedback, only got one result from searching in here?  Particularly interested in her size, she has massive natural fun bags, from her photos though I can't tell how big/small her body is!

PuntingNoob

She's about 5'6/7. Curvy, not fat. Her tits are huge and fun to play with. I think she's a good punt, she gives great owo and deep throat. The only down side I remember was she wasn't completely fresh, caught a whiff of sweat when I was sucking her tits, though to be fair it was very warm that day.

Offline fuddle

I thought she was fantastic. Her tits are very big but also very saggy, so it would actually have been better if she'd kept her bra on. Otherwise, pretty and lovely. Great DFK, OWO, RO. She was clean when I saw her, but I think I was her first that day. Recommended.

Offline misterjt111

Punting noob did it whiff downstairs or was it just a general b.o problem?

You might have a point with the saggy boobs bit I think il get her to keep her outfit on!

PuntingNoob

Just a slight whiff of B.O, it wasn't over powering but it did put me off slightly, everything else about the service was good.

thewonderingdick

Those tits are lethal weapons! thy could suffocate you to death,and what's with the Blackguy bad experience thing  see it on a few profile what dose that mean I'm just curious

Offline grandaddybadman

Those tits are lethal weapons! thy could suffocate you to death,and what's with the Blackguy bad experience thing  see it on a few profile what dose that mean I'm just curious

I think you should ask her because all her friends in the same group on adultwrk same the same thing. It seems to me that somebody else set up the profile for her. Even though it is not a fake profile.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:36:55 am by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

sirpuntalot

I arranged a booking with suzy, arrived on the agreed time. when i got there she told me i would have to wait 1 hr . 5 mins before the hour was up i phoned her and her phone was switched off !!! Think it was probably a one off. I would try to book again just to sample her mega tits !!

Offline grandaddybadman

I arranged a booking with suzy, arrived on the agreed time. when i got there she told me i would have to wait 1 hr . 5 mins before the hour was up i phoned her and her phone was switched off !!! Think it was probably a one off. I would try to book again just to sample her mega tits !!
That is unacceptable I would not book her again.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roodboy867

That is unacceptable I would not book her again.

I agree, totally unacceptable  :thumbsdown:. Negative feedback on her profile and blacklist if it was me.

Offline fuddle

She doesn't control the phone, so she may not have even known about this. I believe she is also available in 2-week bursts, and then not available for the other 2 weeks in a month.

boobloverhenry

She did that to me a couple of weeks ago.

I booked an appointment - got to the street & then the bitch had her phone off !

Normally - I wouldn't have bothered with a second chance but .......

Those tits just had to have a seeing to !

So - I gave her a second go - and am glad I did !

Lovely girl - and amazing breasts !!

I never have sex with prossies - just have oral / breast relief etc

And I had a great time with Suzy !!

virgil

If it's OK to, can someone pin down her location a bit more closely without naming building etc.

Just want to know where I may be stranded if she did one of those no shows!

Offline Genetunney

@Virgil. Its off the Bristol road near Selly Oak. Middle of nowhere.

virgil

Thanks - pretty civilised area for Brum ;)

boobloverhenry

She's on border of Selly Oak & Weoley Castle.

Just reading Suzy's profile - and she doesn't do OWO or CIM or swallow !!

That's a real shame as last time I saw her - I gave her 3 big helpings of the man gravy & she swallowed every last drop !!

I don't see whores that don't do OWO or CIM as these are the two musts for me.
Swallow is always a nice bonus though !!

Suzy says she's only here till Friday - so hopefully when she returns - she'll be skint & then start doing OWO, CIM
and swallow again !!

Offline birminghamasian

I seen her last week and photos are accurate and boobs are a sight to be seen a little saggy but definitely worth it. Gives a good tit wank as well.   :dance:

She could do with a better location as the old council flats are a little off putting but the area isn't bad so i proceeded.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:47:38 pm by birminghamasian »

Offline UK_T

If it's OK to, can someone pin down her location a bit more closely without naming building etc.

Just want to know where I may be stranded if she did one of those no shows!

I came here to ask the same question as her location has changed since last time she was brought to my attention, however if she has stopped doing CIM etc then there is no point for me to see her...

A shame really, was looking forward to it. Maybe she will change back.

NEWTOTHEPLACE

She's on border of Selly Oak & Weoley Castle.

Just reading Suzy's profile - and she doesn't do OWO or CIM or swallow !!

That's a real shame as last time I saw her - I gave her 3 big helpings of the man gravy & she swallowed every last drop !!

I don't see whores that don't do OWO or CIM as these are the two musts for me.
Swallow is always a nice bonus though !!

Suzy says she's only here till Friday - so hopefully when she returns - she'll be skint & then start doing OWO, CIM
and swallow again !!
will she be back