Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia - Wolverhampton (fake review)  (Read 6356 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5513149) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
I don t find any reason why the proof can t be posted publicly? And in the end, which proof cos he said he deleted everything with me.so however i till i don't see with my eyes, i won t believe.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Unless he will try to contact me from another numbers, exactly how he treaded mr in the texts, but still he will not have the proper date.

Offline JontyR

some how i get the feeling he won't be able to remember the details as he deleted the texts.

Seems a good chance the SP hasn't.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Seems a good chance the SP hasn't.
Sorry, what do you mean by that?

Offline JontyR

Sorry, what do you mean by that?
I was just sugggesting that the OP's suggestion he couldn't provide evidence because he had deleted the texts could probably be overcome if you had retained them.

If he was innocent, and using a punting phone, then getting a replacement sim would be a small price to pay.

Offline Brumish

Ok and now for everyone that may still believe me and my reputation please check that. I never did(messages from 2020,2021) bareback even for lots of extra. So obviously i wudn t do it for 50£ or so ever. Have a good night everyone!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

That realisation when you know you only took 300 out of the cash machine  :lol:

Offline Madone1

That realisation when you know you only took 300 out of the cash machine  :lol:

You wouldn't want him negotiating a pay rise for you.  :dash:

Offline CV31Lad

If anything this post has made me actually want to see this girl even more  :thumbsup:

Offline theaccountant

If anything this post has made me actually want to see this girl even more  :thumbsup:

Pretty much the same with me.

Reading this and the other thread and even though she isn't my type.

I'm more inclined to see her than not just to find out what the whole fuss is about.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Hes obviously lied.

Surely this post should be renamed or deleted. As she's advertised as a barebacker.

I strongly start to think the moderators shud do that otherwise i m.not finding this website helpful for it s purpose to be honest. Purpose for this website it s the security of punters when they visit SP, telling pros and cons, but i think denigration and blackmailing shud be banned here. Most of all because it was proved with evidences it was all a lie. And the lie wasn t sustained with evidence by the other side.

Offline finn5555

i m.not finding this website helpful for it s purpose to be honest.

This forum is for punters not pro$$ies  :rolleyes: take your complaints elsewhere  :hi:

He has been called out as a liar so why you still flapping, your reputation as not doing BB is intact.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 01:49:23 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
This forum is for punters not pro$$ies  :rolleyes: take your complaints elsewhere  :hi:

He has been called out as a liar so why you still flapping, your reputation as not doing BB is intact.
That s what i was sayin. It s for punters. But as long this thing is sorted i don t find the reason of this review to still be on here. Have a great day!

Offline kingkong69

I think is a trick wg use No condoms So u cant have sex..How can a prossie dont have condoms..Just bullshit

Offline finn5555

i don t find the reason of this review to still be on here.

That's not for you to decide  :dash: :dash:

Online Punterperson1971

I wouldn’t trust any reviews by op if he really did lie about all this and also he was online at 11:46am today so why hasn’t he come on to explain

Offline theaccountant

That s what i was sayin. It s for punters. But as long this thing is sorted i don t find the reason of this review to still be on here. Have a great day!

I think you have made your peace on this thread.

It'd be best to walk away from this and leave it in the hands of the mods to decide the next steps.

We punters make our own decision to see a particular WG or not. The reviews are there to provide a baseline of our expectations. But, it isn't going to be the defining factor on whether we decide to see a WG, irrespective of it being a Positive or Negative review.

Every punter has a personality and style when it comes to seeing the WGs they review. So one bad egg shouldn't ruffle your feathers if you know you provide a good service.

Have a great day!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 02:15:20 pm by theaccountant »

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
That's not for you to decide  :dash: :dash:

I didnt  decide, don t get me wrong. It was just a suggestion. Isn t not about true stories in here? I was blackmailed, denigrated etc...so nothing true for other punters to read. Dont  get me wrong i do have bad reviews on here aswell regarding my service or so. It s fine for me. I respect everyone s opinion. But here it s something quite illegal and chargeble. I ve been denigrated and blackmailed in public space and harassed in the phone from same guy. So please understand my side too. Thanks.

Offline jay121

I think you have made your peace on this thread.

It'd be best to walk away from this review and leave it in the hands of the mods to decide the next steps.

Have a great day!

+1

Offline finn5555

I was blackmailed, denigrated etc...so nothing true for other punters to read. Dont  get me wrong i do have bad reviews on here aswell regarding my service or so. It s fine for me. I respect everyone s opinion. But here it s something quite illegal and chargeble.

Well go to the police, whinging on here makes you look silly, I suggest you let thins be now on here. Move on I am sure plenty of other punters out there for you to fuck  :cool:

Offline Jag123

Not really pal, most people will just look at the girl advertised, see the word bareback and move on. As this post was bullshit surely it should be deleted as its misleading to other punters not willing to read about 60 comments first before finding out she doesn't offer the service.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 02:51:19 pm by Jag123 »

Offline finn5555

Not really pal, most people will just look at the girl advertised, see the word bareback and move on. As this post was bullshit surely it should be deleted as its misleading to other punters not willing to read about 60 comments first before finding out she doesn't offer the service.

Report it to the mods then, they decide not you or I  :thumbsup:

Offline myothernameis

Clearly I will not post my proof publically so the pimp can see my number, if you wish I can send the proof of booking to a mod via PM. I waited a week since booking before posting a review for certain reasons.

Matter of fact i just remembered i dont keep punting texts on my phone  :D

Is this just an excuse, so you dont need to upload any texts to the mods  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is this just an excuse, so you dont need to upload any texts to the mods  :D

@Arnav09

The lady has said she only gave you her street name, yet you claim you were in her apartment.

So to prove it, give us her apartment details? Room number? What floor of the building?

If you can't provide this, it's harassment, defamation and pretty disgusting behaviour. So it's on you now.

Happy for him to send proof by on to me..

Even though he has been online, is a bit shy about sending me anything  :unknown: :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

Even though he has been online, is a bit shy about sending me anything  :unknown: :unknown:
Maybe he’s one of these attention seekers Kev

Offline Benny2820

I can only speak from my own experiences with her but in my opinion this is completely fabricated. I know 100% that is her posting as the service provider and when ever I've been there BB is completely out of the question. She's one of the cleanest people (let alone wg's) I've met. Even the BJ was covered although I didn't ask or pay for it not to be.
Im upset for her how much damage this claim could do for her. And would like to say if you were thiking of visiting just go she's ace. Don't take no notice of this fool who conveniently deleted his messages.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 03:53:38 pm by Benny2820 »

Offline Night king

I was looking at making a booking with her,

His put the spanner in the works, 🙄, Bareback allegations are very damaging, if not true,

Online Punterperson1971

His put the spanner in the works, 🙄, Bareback allegations are very damaging, if not true,
After weighing all this up mate I’d give her a chance it looks more and more likely he’s a liar and should maybe reported

Offline myothernameis

I think you should take a chance on this, and then do a review of the booking, and if its positive, it puts Arnav09 review in question

Offline finn5555

I can only speak from my own experiences with her but in my opinion this is completely fabricated. I know 100% that is her posting as the service provider and when ever I've been there BB is completely out of the question. She's one of the cleanest people (let alone wg's) I've met. Even the BJ was covered although I didn't ask or pay for it not to be.
Im upset for her how much damage this claim could do for her. And would like to say if you were thiking of visiting just go she's ace. Don't take no notice of this fool who conveniently deleted his messages.

You forgot to say treat her well  :lol:

Offline Night king

After weighing all this up mate I’d give her a chance it looks more and more likely he’s a liar and should maybe reported

Yeah may do mate, just the thought of Bareback makes me cringe,

😬

Offline Benny2820

I'm not having this. I might sound a bit white Knighty and perhaps I am being, but it's hard work to find an all round great girl like this and I hate to see how much this one bullshit post could cost her. Just go mate. She's fantastic and believe me I wouldn't go if I thought there was any chance this was true. But having met her I can say there's no way it's true. And it's not just me saying that.

Offline finn5555

I'm not having this. I might sound a bit white Knighty and perhaps I am being, but it's hard work to find an all round great girl like this and I hate to see how much this one bullshit post could cost her. Just go mate. She's fantastic and believe me I wouldn't go if I thought there was any chance this was true. But having met her I can say there's no way it's true. And it's not just me saying that.

No you sound like her pimp  :music:

Online Punterperson1971

Mate don’t come across as a WK,and who else  is saying it?

Offline Jag123

Tbh I can vouch for him, I've seen her multiple times over the years, she only started doing owo recently but also the review states she went into another room to get a condom when those who have seen her know she keeps dozens in the top draw to the side of the bed.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Well go to the police, whinging on here makes you look silly, I suggest you let thins be now on here. Move on I am sure plenty of other punters out there for you to fuck  :cool:
It's you that looks silly.
She's just defending herself, not 'whinging'.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555

It's you that looks silly.
She's just defending herself, not 'whinging'.

She is banging on mate, think what you will but the OP has already been called out why she chooses to keep going on and on maybe only you know 🤷‍♂️

Offline Cryton123

For what it’s worth, having read through this thread I’d say the OP is full of shit and the WG is telling the truth.

It seems the OP has set out to damage her reputation and crawled up his own arse after she came and defended herself.

Fairplay to her  :hi:

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
She is banging on mate, think what you will but the OP has already been called out why she chooses to keep going on and on maybe only you know 🤷‍♂️

I will keep going on, no offence, till i see this review down....i will report it everyday 10 times...maybe maybe i will have some happy days. Why don t you, or everybody here don t report it? Instead of criticise me :D :lol:

Offline shed

It's called cute marketing. Her phone will never stop ringing now. Full exposure on here with already two members confirming they want to see her. No doubt there are many others who won't publicly admit it. Time she shut shop now.

Offline jay121

I will keep going on, no offence, till i see this review down....i will report it everyday 10 times...maybe maybe i will have some happy days. Why don t you, or everybody here don t report it? Instead of criticise me :D :lol:

The mods on this site are very good at rooting out this kind of stuff.  Even though it is pretty plain to see reading through this thread that the review may me questionable, i would say  that it would also be reasonable to give the OP a chance to reply/defend his review. The more quiet he is the more questionable the review has become. The mods will as they have done in the past take whatever action they see fit, i think its probably best you leave it to them now.

Offline lamboman

The mods will as they have done in the past take whatever action they see fit, i think its probably best you leave it to them now.

Yep "he said she said" is going nowhere.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You will be banned for spamming if you send one more post report..
It is being dealt with..

Offline scutty brown

Best to ignore Finn
One of his hobbies is to provoke girls posting on here into overreacting and getting banned
Don't let him goad you

And just a word of advice - it's not a good idea to send multiple reports
You seem to be winning this argument, best to relax for a while and see what happens next

Online MrBamboo

I have been punting for many years and been on her for years as well. From a neutral point of view
I think the Lady has answered all questions (and fair play for coming on here to do it).. my viewpoint is
let the lady get on with life and earn a living..

Offline guymids-72

Jeez.....that is 10mins of my life I'll never get back
 :lol:

Offline finn5555

Best to ignore Finn
One of his hobbies is to provoke girls posting on here into overreacting and getting banned
Don't let him goad you

Not at all I just call it as it is, I told her best to wind her neck in up to her if she takes my advise  :hi:

Of course if you have an issue with what I post you can block me 👍🏻

Offline Bonkers123

Having seen Alexia before, I can also vouch for her no tolerance on bareback as I always ask if it is available to check they do not offer it. She said no.

I can also vouch for her wide selection of condoms, but alas, she never put the King Size one on me  :lol:

Offline zane.kaiser

Did see this wg about 3/4 years ago, she is fit asf for a rom. Service was decent, no bb and no owo at the time but the attitude was horrid - didnt return since. Could potentially return, if that has changed.

Offline bodybuilder1997

For what it’s worth, having read through this thread I’d say the OP is full of shit and the WG is telling the truth.

It seems the OP has set out to damage her reputation and crawled up his own arse after she came and defended herself.

Fairplay to her  :hi:

OP is a little pussy
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

Op is now banned great work Kev  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: