Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keele / Newcastle Recommendations  (Read 895 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi All,

Do any of you have any recommendations for Newcastle - Under Lyme /Keele area/ SOT (rail Station locality only).

Looking for decent reliable provider for full service or massage with HE/oral.

I prefer if this was Keele / Newcastle as I have limited transport and don't really want to venture too much into Stoke / Hanley itself.

Ta !!

Offline GingerNuts

I think there are five massage places in Newcastle if you have a skim through the reviews.

Naampu Thai Massage (formerly Janthip) 11 Brunswick Street: External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place (China Lily) 55 George Street: External Link/Members Only

The Oasis Spa (Thai) 61 George Street: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place 23 Bridge Street: External Link/Members Only

Royal Orchid (Thai) 23 Ironmarket: External Link/Members Only

Offline mancsguy1975

I think there are five massage places in Newcastle if you have a skim through the reviews.

Naampu Thai Massage (formerly Janthip) 11 Brunswick Street: External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place (China Lily) 55 George Street: External Link/Members Only

The Oasis Spa (Thai) 61 George Street: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place 23 Bridge Street: External Link/Members Only

Royal Orchid (Thai) 23 Ironmarket: External Link/Members Only

Thanks  :hi:

Offline happyending

Do any of you have any recommendations for Newcastle - Under Lyme /Keele area/ SOT (rail Station locality only).

If you need to be in the locality of a train station you are best going to Crewe
Newcastle is a couple of miles from Stoke station and Keele further

Offline newpuntingguy

If you need to be in the locality of a train station you are best going to Crewe
Newcastle is a couple of miles from Stoke station and Keele further

There’s a few good places in Crewe. Planning to return there myself after my back injury has healed up

Offline Roadster

There is this one in Shelton (3 mins walk from the station)

External Link/Members Only

Chinese , different girl each week. Reasonable to good p&d depending on who is there.

£60

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hi All,

Looking for decent reliable provider for full service or massage with HE/oral.

I prefer if this was Keele / Newcastle as I have limited transport and don't really want to venture too much into Stoke / Hanley itself.

Ta !!
Angel at Shelton. Everything but FS. English redhead, great value.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334856.msg3479685#msg3479685
3 minute walk from Stoke Station