Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com regional open thread - West Midlands  (Read 51380 times)

Offline jygygj6ykyguh

Has anyone had any experience with Arabian beauty in Birmingham?
External Link/Members Only

Seems a bit too keen if that makes sense!

Hi, did arrange to meet her at her place in Aston over Christmas, was after £200 I think, I had to cancel due to a family issue, so nothing up front, hope it helps.

Offline Jmaes123

Ok so it’s a New Year for me and priorities have changed, so decided a clear out from Seeking ladies I have seen in the past and not going to see again but they are all lovely and if you speak to them right you can get up to about 2.5 hours for 250 ppm for a real lovely connection which is great value for money considering the average hourly rate on aw is £180 and these girls do not seem jaded or just in it for the money as these girls just do as a side line. If you see one please message and thank me later.

Lovely personality, very tall, great body, very kinky, submissive and real good fun

This one is great fun but she loves her alcohol and party gear, but great body, lovely personality and treat her well she s a wild fuck.

She is usually easy to meet up with and gets straight down to business.

This one is up for a Hotel meet when she is in town, no messing around gets straight down to fun

Well everyone needs to see a red head and she is the optimum of a red head a few drinks then she is up for anything.

I have met these ladies over the last few years and I will add a few more if profiles still on there, but this is to confirm the above are genuine and if you message and treat them right you can have a lot of fun with.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Ok so it’s a New Year for me and priorities have changed, so decided a clear out from Seeking ladies I have seen in the past and not going to see again but they are all lovely and if you speak to them right you can get up to about 2.5 hours for 250 ppm for a real lovely connection which is great value for money considering the average hourly rate on aw is £180 and these girls do not seem jaded or just in it for the money as these girls just do as a side line. If you see one please message and thank me later.

Lovely personality, very tall, great body, very kinky, submissive and real good fun

This one is great fun but she loves her alcohol and party gear, but great body, lovely personality and treat her well she s a wild fuck.

She is usually easy to meet up with and gets straight down to business.

This one is up for a Hotel meet when she is in town, no messing around gets straight down to fun

Well everyone needs to see a red head and she is the optimum of a red head a few drinks then she is up for anything.

I have met these ladies over the last few years and I will add a few more if profiles still on there, but this is to confirm the above are genuine and if you message and treat them right you can have a lot of fun with.

I’m tempted to re-subscribe, some of these SB’s look interesting and your feedback is very helpful thank you.

Offline jd181064

It is a nightmare, but if you stick with it there are the occasional gems.
I've got a pretty 34 year old, we meet for about 6 hours including a meal break, all for £250.
Been seeing her for about 6 months.
Soon as we sorted the arrangement she came off Seeking, so sorry, she's all mine  :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 07:34:56 pm by jd181064 »

Offline Punting2022

It is a nightmare, but if you stick with it there are the occasional gems.
I've got a pretty 34 year old, we meet for about 6 hours including a meal break, all for £250.
Been seeing her for about 6 months.
Soon as we sorted the arrangement she came off Seeking, so sorry, she's all mine  :D

Mate, ive figured out girls can make a hidden profile and still contact other men. No such thing as a exclusive one. From my time here, dont trust a seeking girl, lady etc.

Offline jd181064

Would usually agree with you.
But I have 2 Seeking profiles, one just to look and one to chat and sort arrangements.
If she wanted could have blocked the one, but the 2nd is written with different info and no photo.
Wouldn't bother me if she did see others, just as long as I had the same deal.

Offline updownandaround

Mate, ive figured out girls can make a hidden profile and still contact other men. No such thing as a exclusive one. From my time here, dont trust a seeking girl, lady etc.

FYI - It's easy for either gender to create a non public profile where you can still contact other members but they cannot see you in any search results. You go to the settings page, go to Search and Dashboard, and toggle it to Hidden. Hey presto, you can now be more or less invisible on Seeking. There are a number of other options to play with under "Your Activity" where you can prevent someone from seeing you have viewed them.

On your last point, I largely agree, it's wise not to trust girls from Seeking as the vast majority will actively deceive you.

However over the years I have found some girls who genuinely stop using Seeking when they have found someone where their financial needs are being met. So it is a possibility but like any dating app, curiosity often gets the better of them especially when the site emails them to say someone favourited them.. so they log back in. The other thing is maybe they deactivate their account on Seeking but most of them have active profiles on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble and active FWB situations. The same is true for Instagram which has pretty much always been an under the radar dating app.

As a rule, all of the girls say they are looking for one person or exclusivity because if they said "I'm looking for as many men as I can get and get paid" then we perhaps wouldn't look upon them favourabily. It's like what we as men say, "No, I'm not just looking for sex darling" 😂

Offline Jmaes123

Seen this one only once as she is a chatter box, not a bad meet though as many hours as you like no rush, was with me overnight for 250. A little bigger than her pictures suggest and a lot of sun tan oil. Good value for money if you can put up a lot of chat

Offline updownandaround

Seen this one only once as she is a chatter box, not a bad meet though as many hours as you like no rush, was with me overnight for 250. A little bigger than her pictures suggest and a lot of sun tan oil. Good value for money if you can put up a lot of chat

I saw her this year in the spring/summer time on her original profile. I can't remember what I gave her but she can talk, especially on Whatsapp. Decent shag for sure.

Offline shrewsmale

I saw her this year in the spring/summer time on her original profile. I can't remember what I gave her but she can talk, especially on Whatsapp. Decent shag for sure.

must admit assumed this one was a fake profile given shes pretty fit, good to hear not

Offline curry

Offline Jonesmick85

I've been chatting to her and want to sort a meet. Is she up for Anal? what's she into/not into?

Her photos are massively filtered. I've got her on social media and she's quite different, still fit, mind!

Offline CaptainHoratio

I've been chatting to her and want to sort a meet. Is she up for Anal? what's she into/not into?

Her photos are massively filtered. I've got her on social media and she's quite different, still fit, mind!

I've been chatting to her as well and would be keen to find out any insider knowledge too.

Offline updownandaround

From what I remember she's not into anal but I'm not sure we got to that discussion. Very lively sex and an above average BJ. She's very chatty, fun and you don't have to drive the interaction too much. She is apparently moving to Manchester this year.

Offline Lyosha

Anyone met with this girl?

Sweet2002

Says she works in central Birmingham, can meet midweek daytime, looks cute on WhatsApp

Offline CaptainHoratio

LaSeniorita - Worcester - External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any interaction with this one?  She's ticking all the boxes for me but just wanted some more info before I commit.

Offline Asurmen

LaSeniorita - Worcester - External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any interaction with this one?  She's ticking all the boxes for me but just wanted some more info before I commit.

Messaged me on very early Sunday Morning claiming to 'have only a block of cheese' left in the fridge and wanted me to pay for her pizza. When I pointed out it was 0328 in the Morning and surely there wouldn't be any Pizza Takeaway places open, claimed there was one in Worcester that stayed open till 5 am.

I didn't read but messaged her later saying I fel asleep which she read but didn't reply too, so my guess is she's a chancer!

Offline CaptainHoratio

Messaged me on very early Sunday Morning claiming to 'have only a block of cheese' left in the fridge and wanted me to pay for her pizza. When I pointed out it was 0328 in the Morning and surely there wouldn't be any Pizza Takeaway places open, claimed there was one in Worcester that stayed open till 5 am.

I didn't read but messaged her later saying I fel asleep which she read but didn't reply too, so my guess is she's a chancer!

Not encouraging then.  She's not tried anything like that with me yet but I'm just waiting for it!

Offline jd181064

I had similar odd messages about food on at least 2 occasions, blocked her.

Offline CaptainHoratio

I had similar odd messages about food on at least 2 occasions, blocked her.

I spoke too soon.  Got the begging messages yesterday.  Blocked

Offline YoungBrum

She messaged me asking for money for data

Offline Jmaes123

The scammers are back on SA

Blasianbaddie27 I can’t put a link up as she has blocked me now.

Would be good if someone could put a link up on here to get here face out there as she may change the name

To be honest thought to good to be true, asks for fuel money up front and then blanks you.

I did do reverse imagining on here images as she looks FAF and a few turn up on Google.

Be aware of this one, pure scam no intention of meeting

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:53:35 pm by Jmaes123 »

Offline AffAlchemist

Would be good if someone could put a link up on here to get here face out there as she may change the name

To be honest thought to good to be true, asks for fuel money up front and then blanks you.

I did do reverse imagining on here images as she looks FAF and a few turn up on Google.

I think this is her latest profile
External Link/Members Only  And

She will ask for money to get her hair done and nails done so she can look nice for you but won’t meet
Never sent her any money as clear scam

Offline Asurmen

[/quotes

She's had a few profiles, locations are usually Nottingham,  Birmingham and Manchester though I would also guess there's several more locations.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 12:52:41 pm by Asurmen »

Offline Brumish

In conjunction with this seeking thread, might be an idea to cross reference on this..

Offline Jmaes123

I think this is her latest profile
External Link/Members Only  And

She will ask for money to get her hair done and nails done so she can look nice for you but won’t meet
Never sent her any money as clear scam

Yes this is definitely the one keep clear and avoid

Offline JohnWaynes

Having done your searches no doubt you’ll have found that she runs her own beauty business. She’s taking huge risks trying to scam people when her address is freely available.

Offline Jmaes123

Offline AffAlchemist

She is back with another name, total scammer

yes this is blasianbaddie (and also Blasianbaddie27 ) (blasian baddie) now called PrettyPakistani
Leicester
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 08:28:53 am by AffAlchemist »

Offline AffAlchemist

yes this is blasianbaddie (and also Blasianbaddie27 ) (blasian baddie) now called PrettyPakistani
Leicester

She's created another profile too External Link/Members Only BlasianBabe

Her scam is " wants meets this week" but wants to look her best for you and so you can send her money for her nails or hair
Its obviously working for her as she keeps creating profiles

Offline curry

Anyone recognise this one please? I am relatively sure i seen her on some other site..

Offline AffAlchemist

She's created another profile too External Link/Members Only BlasianBabe

Her scam is " wants meets this week" but wants to look her best for you and so you can send her money for her nails or hair
Its obviously working for her as she keeps creating profiles

f**k me she's busy creating even more scammer profiles

BrownSkinBabe

Offline Asurmen

Anyone recognise this one please? I am relatively sure i seen her on some other site..

I've chatted to her, wants £300 ppm for a few hours.

Half Russian and Ukrainian.

Offline AffAlchemist

Todays profile External Link/Members Only

She’s a nightmare
I keep reporting her profile now
It will make her scam harder

Offline ozzy141

Just joined the site and messaged a few members I'm new to the sugar babies game and don't know how it all work.

If anyone wants to share a sugar baby with me send me a PM there are really some beautiful girls on there and for the right arrangements they could be ours.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just joined the site and messaged a few members I'm new to the sugar babies game and don't know how it all work.

If anyone wants to share a sugar baby with me send me a PM there are really some beautiful girls on there and for the right arrangements they could be ours.
Requesting PMs comes with a ban mate, the idea of the site is for information to be for the benefit of everyone.

Offline ozzy141

Requesting PMs comes with a ban mate, the idea of the site is for information to be for the benefit of everyone.

Whoops my bad how to i modify or delete my post?

Offline alibirmingham

Has anyone had any experience with Arabian beauty in Birmingham?

Seems a bit too keen if that makes sense!

New to seeking as I’ve just mad an account. Got chatting to this one but can anyone who has been scammed by her confirm if the last 4 digits are 7499. She sounds kinda American or Canadian accent. Sends voice notes over WhatsApp.

Offline Bigindian69

Anyone had any experiences? Said she would come
To me and only wants £200

Offline DAlpine1980

For some reason I cannot get on to the page. What is her name?

Offline finn5555

She may have blocked you  :cool:

Offline ScouserRod

I got on her page no problem-looks tasty

When she said she would come and see you was it for a hotel meet/overnight and what area are you ??

Offline updownandaround

She has been discussed on the SW Seeking tread btw.

Offline Jmaes123

Another scam artist, reverse image brings up someone else, please be aware

Offline Jmaes123

Anyone have any informative or seen this one. Will only message on telegram and won’t speak on the phone before meet

Offline jygygj6ykyguh

I've met her a couple of times, strong Gloucester accent, does love to look at herself in the mirror, to be fair, she does have a great body, won't do facial but OK with owo. Probably won't see her again.

Online jazonx

anyone met fallenangel
quoting £350 for overnight plus drinks and travel