Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dudley and surrounds...advice please.  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

Hi everyone,

I’ll be visiting Dudley in a fortnight and wondering if you had good recommends please for oriental massage with fs? Before anyone asks, I have tried reading reviews on this site but I can’t see any mentioning fs. Would also like any WG especially those that offer A levels.Also, not being from the area I’m not sure how far I should look from Dudley? Is Smethwick or any other Birmingham zone a good bet?

I’d appreciate your recommends gentleman.

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

I visited the area today and had a look on AW gave up and went home.

Not much help sorry

Online goodolnick

Lily Princess is from Halesowen so not far away. She is on aw. Never had the pleasure but she looks like she has nIpples to due for!

Offline m4rmite

A thai works in brierley hill,  normally 2 profiles on aw but only 1 girl.
Sexy thai moon i think is 1 of the profiles.
Had some good punts with other girls there in the past,  not far from the fire station.
Dy5 is the post code
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:57:50 pm by m4rmite »

Offline Jokerinpack

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll look at these. Seems like West Mid is not the playground I thought it might be?

Offline pbrown355

20mins into brum and see Katie or Anya

Offline Ass the man

Hi try hornylouise123 she is the best

Offline Brillig

I'm going to see a woman in Kingswinford. TOFTT me thinks, but she sounds good. Size 8, English, which is what I'm looking for.Prices are 30mins £40, 60 mins £50. Said she will do a naturist for £70. See what she looks like before I part with £70

I'll fill you in after the deed is done

Offline Littlefoot

I'm going to see a woman in Kingswinford. TOFTT me thinks, but she sounds good. Size 8, English, which is what I'm looking for.Prices are 30mins £40, 60 mins £50. Said she will do a naturist for £70. See what she looks like before I part with £70

I'll fill you in after the deed is done

Link?

Offline indian punter

External Link/Members Only

Think it’s this one.. on my HL so await the review.

She works with A TV as well, looking at the profile of the TV as well

Offline Littlefoot

Offline shavedgoodboy

Looking forward to a review here. Shame there isn’t a pics of the girl at all

Offline DAlpine1980

External Link/Members Only

Think it’s this one.. on my HL so await the review.

She works with A TV as well, looking at the profile of the TV as well

I vaguely remember seeing a Viva street ad that was less.obvious than this but with the same pics. Think it is located in a beauty salon?

Offline Aurelian999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yup, if you like a lass who'll take it up the arse with gusto, you're hard pressed to find anyone like Lou. She's not a gym bunny by any stretch of the imagination, but a) she loves anal b) sucks like a vacuum and c) swallows whatever you give her...