Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Karen Portsmouth  (Read 879 times)

Offline BDiONU

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only
The pictures are the bulk standard ones for 'japanese' girls in Pompie.  She won't be Japanese, maybe Chinese.

bigpokerman

Waste of time, money and effort. Avoid

Offline DrConners

Offline Dav618id

I saw this girls ad on Friday ads, and took the plunge, girl is similar to photo. In flat in gunwhalf.
No kissing suck play with tits, no finger lick suck hairy clite, oral with owo extra, cowgirl, finished in missionary. Did me at the time.

Was messed around by another girl in gunwhalf so walked, as in area phoned Karen on off chance had short notice meet, nice girl like girl in ad as they change photos, service similar to first visit.

You can ask for 15 minutes  and when get to girls room and she text her boss to say your arrived ask if you can stay longer give her the extra after 15 to phone boss to say you've left and she keeps  all the extras as long as your prepared to leave if she gets another punter. Hope this helps

Offline time_to_play

I saw this girls ad on Friday ads, and took the plunge, girl is similar to photo. In flat in gunwhalf.
No kissing suck play with tits, no finger lick suck hairy clite, oral with owo extra, cowgirl, finished in missionary. Did me at the time.

Was messed around by another girl in gunwhalf so walked, as in area phoned Karen on off chance had short notice meet, nice girl like girl in ad as they change photos, service similar to first visit.

You can ask for 15 minutes  and when get to girls room and she text her boss to say your arrived ask if you can stay longer give her the extra after 15 to phone boss to say you've left and she keeps  all the extras as long as your prepared to leave if she gets another punter. Hope this helps

Crikey, whats that like a switch and bait lol, instead of a bait and switch  :lol: