Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English~Anna-lea Milton Keynes  (Read 961 times)

Offline HeadChef

Anybody seen this one?  She was camming for a while and I took a look and liked what I saw.  She seems to have stopped camming and started doing meets.  Her working hours are restrictive (office hours a few days a week) and it will take a big effort to get to see her, so I wonder whether it is worth it for 180 notes.  Any intel would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

You must have the hots with that very limited likes list. Looks like some AW feedback from genuine punters so you might get lucky but, as you say, £180 is a bit of a risk particularly if you have time logistics to manage. Her feedback suggests she responds to reverse bookings so maybe put one out there for a daytime meet at a more attractive rate and see if she bites. She knows your AW name so she might be comfortable with it (or not!). Good luck.

Offline Marvelous

She worked one day up in Annabellas a few weeks back then didn't turn up when she was next supposed to work.  Got booked up quick according to there Twitter feed.  Looks like she realised her value that day and went to work indi at high price rates. Guess getting fucked by ten fat greasy men a day at annabellas for £60 a pop didn't appeal to her :lol:

Offline Dayardie

GShe worked one day up in Annabellas a few weeks back then didn't turn up when she was next supposed to work.  Got booked up quick according to there Twitter feed.  Looks like she realised her value that day and went to work indi at high price rates. Guess getting fucked by ten fat greasy men a day at annabellas for £60 a pop didn't appeal to her :lol:

Do you know what her AnnabElla's name was?  Not paying double rates but worth keeping an eye in case she comes back due to dusty phone syndrome

Offline Marvelous

Anna lea, she had some off the same pics up on her page on there aswell.

Offline dynatron

Offline Bornslippy

Yes and I'm always wary of these british girls in their late twenties who still use pictures from when they were obviously 19/20. Do her pictures reflect her current appearance?

Offline Dayardie

Any got a copy of her video before it was taken off phub?

Offline HeadChef

Her services are very limited. My head is telling me to avoid her but my crotch is telling me something else.