Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage (Independent or Parlour) - Near Maidstone?  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Js96i

Recently reviewed a place in Southend but have recently moved to Maidstone, have seen a couple of places mentioned in Gravesend/Rochester but nothing concrete as such, anyone any experience of similar in this area?

Cheers

Offline krish

don't know any Thai, plenty of Chinese in nearby places viz, gravesend, Sevenoaks, orpington

Offline krish

Have you been, I'm planning a visit in a few days

Offline Blowtorch

Thai massage in East Peckham. Great massage from lovely girls.

Offline Tonystreet

Thai massage in East Peckham. Great massage from lovely girls.

Do they offer any extras?

Offline Blowtorch

The usual from a parlour but no fs.

Offline massageseeker1977

Do they offer any extras?

Varies as the women change there

The woman that lives there doesn't or didn't when I went a year ago but I went about 6 weeks ago and the woman was from Essex who was there that week and she offered HR and possibly more but I didn't enquire too much

Offline Tonystreet

Hmm still thinking about going have to try it out see whos there.

Offline tyman

Have you seen Mia before? Can’t find reviews on her - what is he like? And service?

Offline massageseeker1977

I have seen Mia a couple of times as wanted to give the benefit of doubt

I found her to be more plastic than her tits tbh, both times has spent the first 10 minutes moaning about the price of her taxi from the station and the rent she pays to work here as she travels down from Essex

She offers HE but spends the whole time telling you to cum for her which personally I found incredibly off-putting

Has all the looks but rubbish service

Offline Monkeymike

don't know any Thai, plenty of Chinese in nearby places viz, gravesend, Sevenoaks, orpington
I wouldn't bother with the East Peckham one they just wasted my afternoon as they don't seem to know what they are doing. There seems to be too many adverts for the same place. Text three different numbers yesterday and got one response saying they were not there this week. Phone today and booked 90 minutes. Got there and I was told I could only have 60 minutes once they remembered my booking from an hour before.
Confusion then over who was doing the massage as the face was nothing like that of the picture.
Finally sorted and told that 60 minutes massage plus HE was £80 errrrr no thanks so I walked. No b2b or nude available

Offline Blowtorch

Went back there a few weeks ago and I wasn't impressed either. Will give this one a miss from now on.