Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Venus fly trap - lacklustre - Plymouth  (Read 1052 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306894) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sablood

External Link/Members Only
Never found any reviews for her, so took on for the team.
Price: £100 for 30min
Comms: prompt and kept to time
Venue: serviced apartment in City centre. Paid carpark available nearby. Place was clean and well kept.
Looks: heavily airbrushed photos. Looks significantly more manly than photos. Oddly done boob job with nipples that point where they shouldn’t be pointing. Ass like an ironing board. Her skin was soft, hygiene was good and she smelt great.
Services: no real kissing to speak off. She was polite and flirtatious throughout. Played with my nipples while she fondled my balls. Clothes off for both us. I sucked on her tits and stroked her cock for a little while. 5 inches, got hard quickly and stayed hard throughout. The size would be perfect for a beginner. Quickly onto oral on me. Sucked my balls very nicely but strangely put a condom to give me oral. Rode her in cowgirl to finish. Cleaned up with kitchen tissues. After I came, she asked me if I wanted to pay her £50 to cum, which I amusedly declined.
Brief chat and was out the door. 15 minutes of a 30 minute punt, but I was fine with that. She travels with another sp, not quite sure if it’s ts or female.
Conclusion: lacklustre punt. Not worth the money or time. I should have carried through with my gut instinct and just walked.

Offline GingerNuts

Venue: serviced apartment in City centre.

Which city would that be?

Offline Gch1965

Thanks for review was tempted so won't bother, I see there's another three in plymouth Kendra Ive reviewed previously as a neg, viloleta took my fancy but she is with Kendra so bit suspicious but again thanks for review of Venus.
Sorry can't do link for Kendra and violeta if someone could help please
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 05:44:44 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline sablood

Which city would that be?

Apologies, please can someone add plymouth to the heading?