Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sakura Ladyboy - Sheffield  (Read 4766 times)

Offline pmeu

Was in Sheffield last week and decided to partake.   No touring superstars in town so had to choose from one of the ever-presents.  Settled on Sakura ladyboy mainly on the promise of a decent  massage. 

Communication was via Whatsapp and was very prompt and very clear.  Arranged a visit a day in advance and was also able to bring appointment forward at late notice.  A fee of £140 for the hour was agreed.

Location was at seemingly at her permanent location nearish city centre just a bit south-west of Bramall Lane.  The usual directions to near by and then the actual address after directed to a specific spot (I suppose so you can be viewed first.)  Accommodation was okay.  No shower offered though I had been able to thoroughly clean just before hand.   Led up stairs to a red lit bedroom with a bed on the floor.

As for Sakura - I would say it is the same lady in the pictures although in real-life would think several years older than in the pictures.  I didn't really find her as attractive as I had hoped.  Chat was very limited.  I was invited to strip off and lie on the bed whilst Sakura vanished for a few minutes.  She returned and gave a very relaxing medium/soft massage with oils on my back.  I would have been quite pleased with this if I'd gone to a massage parlour.

At this point Sakura was dressed in a little black dress and after about 10 minutes she paused to hike up her dress and take off her knickers.  I could then feel her stiffening cock rubbing across my back and starting to tease my hole.  After a few minutes of this I turned over to be confronted by a very stiff and quite thick cock - not very long but quite thick.  I asked Sakura to take her top off and she did but revealed quite clearly she is a TV and not TS which was a disappointment.

Anyway I sucked her off for a while, we switched to a 69 position for a bit before I asked her to fuck me.  She fished out a condom and showed it to me.  It might have been the case that she was asking me rather than showing as she seemed to have a significant pause.  I of course said yes and she stuck it on then proceeded to fuck me doggy style.  Not sure whether much lube was applied but it stung a little bit for the first few minutes before relaxing into it.    Poppers were on offer and it looked like a new bottle but it wasn't particularly strong.   After 10 minutes of this one position she pulled out, condom off and I started sucking her again.  She went to suck me and I popped almost straight away.  Didn't try and hold back as it wasn't working 100% for me.

By this time we had only used 1/2 hour and I was tempted to leave.  However a follow-up massage was offered and since I enjoyed it I agreed.  Most rubbing my from before flipping me over and doing my back again.  After about 5 minutes I could feel Sakura getting stiff again and she indicated that she wanted to fuck me again, but I wasn't really in the mood. 

So clothes back on (no shower offered) and away.  About 55 minutes in total.

So, just a positive really.  I didn't really click with Sakura especially when I found she was a TV rather than TS.  Nevertheless the communication was good, a fine massage and she was enthusiastic with the sex and there were no attempts to upsell or turf me out after I had cum.  I didn't feel ripped off but I won't be making a return visit.

Link : External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:52:17 am by pmeu »

Offline anonyorks

I saw Sakura a long time ago and had a similar experience sounds like not much has changed

Offline Highfield Hal

Sakura has been in the game a long time. First time I saw her was 2010, most recent late 2018.
Good to see she hasn’t become jaded and can still be relied upon to deliver the goods. Really nice, genuine person who will look after you.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I've seen her a few times but the last time was a few years ago. She tops well, doggy though due to her down curve, and bottoms well too. As well as a decent massage. All protected.

Offline Gch1965

Saw her a cpl of times 2019 think was last time  sucking each other without and then fucking each other protected.

Offline Hardplease

I've never used them, but do poppers make a difference/work?