Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review - Melissa - Leeds  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

This is a TS review, so move on if this isnt your (ball) bag ( admins please tag in correct place )

£80 for half hour

Comms

Excellent - no answer to call, but text back and all sorted quickly on the day - punt happened a couple of weeks ago

Area

Strange block of flats, hard to access, walked around for a bit, freezing my nads off, til someone else drove in, slipped in and from there it was OK

Looks

Very pretty - honestly, if I saw Melissa in the street, I would look twice, seriously fit looking

Wearing her ( it seems ) trademark light grey sports knickers and a bra, nice bolt ons, cracking arse

Action

It was fecking freezing out, and then piping hot in her room, so I started to sweat as I unrobed. I had asked for a massage first, and when I lay on the bed, I thought I could smell smoke (? ) it could be me, but I remember thinking as an ex smoker that I could defintely smell the remains of cigarettes in her room. No evidence of  smoking whatsoever so could just be me

Because I was sweating,she used a towel to cover me, which made the massage a bit shit to be fair, however it was at least a good attempt, not just some shitty finger nail scratching, and when the flip happened, she then slipped off her bra, and laid next to me

Handjob, and light FK, some very light tongue flicking, which I enjoyed, followed by OWO - halfway down the old boy, but it made me hard, and I felt good

69 next, with her on top, and me sucking her balls, cock, and tonguing her arse. She didnt get fully hard, but good enough for a  bj from me to feel OK - she's very smoothall over, no hair anywhere to be seen

More kissing, then on with the rubber, and into CG, pumped away, told her I was close, and wanted to CIM - so she jumped off, sucked my cock for a bit more, and then as I came she moved slightly away, and I watched as jets of cum hit her body and close ( if not in ) her mouth.Sme may moan at that, but I thought it was hot, so no issues

Overall

She is very feminine, but with a cock LOL

I would give her 8/10 and would return - decent value at £80, but as ever YMMV

Y

Offline Phail_Lord

Wow she is gorgeous! Does she top? I know you said she didn’t get fully hard

Offline lamboman

Nice review I considered her when she was local,hope she returns.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A Decent Fist

Unless I'm missing something, shouldn't the SP's name in the title of this review be Melissa, not Melanie?

Offline Yoda71

Unless I'm missing something, shouldn't the SP's name in the title of this review be Melissa, not Melanie?

Correct ! Apologies, I've tried to change it, but cant

Perhaps admins might lend a hand ? 😁