Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review or not review  (Read 603 times)

Offline steveng1982

Quick question gents. Went to a new massage parlour but ended up being  legit. Would it still warrant  a review with nothing sexual or just put a post in here?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Quick question gents. Went to a new massage parlour but ended up being  legit. Would it still warrant  a review with nothing sexual or just put a post in here?
Reviews of legit places are useful, for some the quality of the massage is the important part and anything sexual is an added bonus. Also it allows those who go for the  HE to cross it off their list.

Offline KerachiDope

I’d say very useful especially if the establishment hasn’t been reviewed on here before.
TOFTT!

Offline stekan

Reviews of legit places are useful, for some the quality of the massage is the important part and anything sexual is an added bonus. Also it allows those who go for the  HE to cross it off their list.

Couldn't agree more. I go for Massage Quality, and if there are extras to be had, added bonus. Let's have a review !

Offline DeadFox

Yer we want to know if there's any additional services. Also it could be that you got the wrong girl or they think you're plod. Have there been any other reviews where services were offered ? Did you take your pants off ? If you don't they may make assumptions. Tbh you can't be massaged with them on. It's perfectly okay to be naked and not expect any additional services. They will just keep you covered.

Offline MarkS69

I'd say ALWAYS review. Some of us punters sometimes like a legit massage. And it's really helpful to the ones who don't, to know that nothing else is on offer at a certain place. 

I think it's really important to be as accurate as you can in your report. Some places are nervous of offering up extra's to new punters, so be as clear as you can on how the masseuse conducted the massage. For example, were towels used, were close contact swipes involved, etc. I've been to massage establishments before where nothing more was offered on the first visit and it was all very professional, for all of that to change on a subsequent visit.

This has only just made me remember that during this massage (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316793.msg3306796#msg3306796) Kelly actually covered me with a towel for the first half of the booking, despite being quite open about looking at my cock as I was undressing.

Offline chunky monkey

Definitely post a review

As others have said it's useful to know about places which give a really good massage, but it's equally useful to know when additional services aren't available. The worst thing for me would be to go there and spend good money only to find as you did that there were no extras, when a quick review could have pre-warned me of the lack of extras

Offline steveng1982

Review was put up the same day  :thumbsup: