Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A warning about Norfolkred, Norwich.  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

Just a heads up about my experience with this profile External Link/Members Only

I was in Norwich and fancied meeting someone. Saw Norfolkred’s profile and sent a message on AW asking if she was around to meet and to confirm services. Her reply said she wasn’t available but asked me to email her my photo. I didn’t respond, and she sent a reply a few days later asking why I didn’t reply which I also ignored.

So I am doubtful this is a legit SP, but maybe more into collecting photos?

Offline Boomerang17

Tried meeting her a couple times but shes always busy with family everytime i do

SaneOnes

I'll be in Norwich for a few days. It doesn't look like much has changed in terms of British SPs . Emailed this one earlier awaiting response, trying to line up a punt in advance. I'm getting a filthy milf vibe from her pics. Has anyone had any experience at all with her barring the ridiculous request for pics?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:49:00 am by SaneOnes »

Offline glowworm

Tried to make a booking on a couple of occasions. Asked for photo which like a damned fool I sent, she then said she was busy that night. Looks like she is a tinder swipper but gets paid for the pleasure.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:12:39 am by glowworm »

SaneOnes

Yes, she pestered me for pics for a whole day. She sounds as shallow as they come, absolutely self-absorbed. Kept telling me in many words how creative and superior she was, doing her best to convince herself that she's not only a "pretty face" (her own words). Kept sending me all sorts of pics posing from hundred different angles as these deluded idiots do, which she clearly does with everyone but I had to shut her down politely. So, basically, she attempts a fake rapport, you have to send her a pic which she has to like, then you have to agree to everything she says, then she might let you fuck her after you've paid her. She can fuck off.

Anyway, saw Charlotte Scott again in Ipswich who was as friendly/filthy as ever.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:44:25 am by SaneOnes »

Offline Glossop-boy

Thanks for the heads up everyone. She bid on my RB in London but think i’ll steer clear. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Dcollis